Who Are the New Members Rishi Raj and Rakesh Kumar?

• Thread starter Rishi Raj
  • Start date
In summary, Rishi Raj and Rakesh Kumar are two new members who have recently joined our team. Both Rishi and Rakesh bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the table, with Rishi specializing in project management and Rakesh in marketing strategies. They have already made a positive impact on our team with their innovative ideas and dedication to their work. We are excited to have them on board and look forward to collaborating and learning from each other.
Rishi Raj
Hello. My name is Rishi Raj, and I am a high school student (10th grade, CBSE curriculum—moving to 11th)

I've recently registered for Physics Forums, and am looking forward to learn from this forum (and contribute, if ever possible) as I interact more with the people here, as well as the content.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF :welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Videos (also available in the header section). The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes Rishi Raj
jingoholidays said:
Hello. My name is Rakesh Kumar, and I am a student of jingo holidays pvt school
Welcome Rajesh. It would have been better if you had started a new thread rather than posting in another one, but welcome anyways. :smile: