Who Are You? A Newcomer's Introduction to Physics Forums

• Thread starter RooksAndBooks
  • Start date
  • Tags
    introduction
RooksAndBooks
Gold Member
Hello, Physics Forums.

I'm a new member to these forums. When the school year starts again, I'm going to be a freshman in high school. I'm mostly an autodidact due to my dissatisfaction with my past school's learning pace, disinterest, and due to various funding costs for higher learning. My interests include aviation (engineering and regular flying), ethical hacking, web development, and piano.

I have joined the Physics Forums to help make me a better person and to surround myself with others who are like me. Other forums (that aren't scientific but were for gaming) that I have joined included people who weren't very intellectually challenging; what I mean is that they wouldn't listen to logic and weren't very smart. While on the Physics Forums, I hope to help others learn more about mathematics, science, and computer science while learning more about those subjects from others.

In the future, I hope to have an aerospace engineering degree along with an ATPL--possibly a degree in computer science as well. In the future as well, I hope to provide a free aviation ground school for all to access; knowledge is a very important resource yet can be a problem for others to obtain due to the lack of funds.

I can't wait to meet you all!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to our forums!

Likes RooksAndBooks