Who is the Electrical Engineer Interested in Crossover?

• Thread starter spacekarate
  • Start date
In summary, an electrical engineer interested in crossover is a professional who specializes in the design, development, and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment used in crossover applications. This includes the integration of different electrical components and technologies to improve the efficiency and performance of crossover vehicles, such as hybrid and electric cars. They also work on developing new and innovative solutions for the growing demand of efficient and eco-friendly transportation. This field requires a strong knowledge of electrical engineering principles and a passion for sustainable and innovative technology.
spacekarate
Hi, I registered an was told to introduce myself here. I'm an electrical engineer PhD, who has concentrated at various times in signal processing and electro-physics, especially digital signal processing (DSP) models of optical propagation through atmospheric turbulence (phase screens). I registered after lurking for analogies in order to explain control systems and DSP to physicists that I'm working with.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to Physics Forums - we are glad you are here!

Likes spacekarate