Why Do I Have to Enter My Credentials Every Time on Physicsforums?

• Thread starter Delta2
  • Start date
In summary, there could be several reasons for login problems, such as incorrect login credentials, a technical issue with the website or app, or an expired account. If your login information is correct but you are still unable to log in, it could be due to a technical issue with the website or app. If you have forgotten your password, most websites and apps have a "forgot password" option on their login page. If you can't remember your username, try using the "forgot username" option on the website or app's login page. The error message could indicate a problem with your login credentials, a technical issue with the website or app, or an issue with your account. Contact the website or app's customer support for further assistance if
Delta2
Insights Author
Gold Member
Though i have checked the remember me button when i login, i have to enter username and password everytime i visit physicsforums. This didnt happened in the past but i don't know what triggered the problem. Anyone knows what to do so i don't have to enter my username and password everytime i visit physicsforums?

Physics news on Phys.org

Related to Why Do I Have to Enter My Credentials Every Time on Physicsforums?

1. Why am I having trouble logging in?

There could be several reasons for login problems, such as incorrect login credentials, a technical issue with the website or app, or an expired account. It's best to check your login information and try again, or contact the website or app's customer support for further assistance.

2. I know my login information is correct, but I still can't log in. What should I do?

If your login information is correct but you are still unable to log in, it could be due to a technical issue with the website or app. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or try accessing the website or app from a different device. If the problem persists, contact the website or app's customer support for further assistance.

3. I forgot my password. How can I reset it?

If you have forgotten your password, most websites and apps have a "forgot password" option on their login page. Follow the prompts to reset your password, which usually involves receiving a password reset link via email or a verification code via text message.

4. I can't remember my username. What should I do?

If you can't remember your username, try using the "forgot username" option on the website or app's login page. This usually involves entering your email address or phone number to receive your username via email or text message.

5. I keep getting an error message when I try to log in. What does it mean?

The error message could indicate a problem with your login credentials, a technical issue with the website or app, or an issue with your account. Try checking your login information and trying again, or contact the website or app's customer support for further assistance.