Why Does Curiosity Drive Us to Explore Science?

• Thread starter Stacie
  • Start date
In summary, a curious new member expresses gratitude for being welcomed into a community or group. This individual is eager to learn and participate, and thanks others for allowing them to be a part of the group. This statement may be made in person or online, and serves as a polite introduction and acknowledgement of appreciation.
Stacie
Hi there :-) I am a new member who is simply curious and can't quit asking questions about life and the universe. It doesn't matter what I look at, I can't help but think of what it is made of. To avoid going crazy, I turn to science to look for answers. To me, physics just makes sense. In theory at least. I do not know any of the math behind physics and I do not claim to be an expert in anything. I am an Accountant. I just want to learn. Curiosity... that is really what I have to offer. I do not feel the need to recreate the wheel. I listen to the experts and make connections. So thank you for having me here and allowing me to listen and participate. I have been looking for a place to find people of like mind. You all are greatly appreciated :-)

Stacie

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Stacie!