Wiping VMs/PMs and latex images

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: I'm not sure if everyone would be in favor of this. Can you give a little more information about why you want to do this?Although from what...you've said, it sounds like a good idea, I'm not sure if everyone would be in favor of this. Can you give a little more information about why you want to do this?
Astronuc said:
I've been getting requests to remove accounts.

I am getting them now an then as well. I guess you get more as you are alphabetically 1st on the Admin list.

Physics news on Phys.org
Redbelly98 said:
So, what, you've been waiting till you were married? I've known about the manual option since I was like 14!

:blushing:

Is there no way of downloading VMs? I'm quite attached to mine, most of them are quite flattering.

Ryan_m_b said:
I'm quite attached to mine, most of them are quite flattering.
Wait until you've been a mentor a little longer...

Borek said:
I am getting them now an then as well. I guess you get more as you are alphabetically 1st on the Admin list.
Maybe I should change my username to xAstronuc or Yastronuc.

Doc Al said:
Wait until you've been a mentor a little longer...
Bahahaha! <snork>

Astronuc said:
Maybe I should change my username to xAstronuc or Yastronuc.
lol

Ryan_m_b said:
Is there no way of downloading VMs? I'm quite attached to mine, most of them are quite flattering.

are you sure about that? :wink:

Greg Bernhardt said:

Real Mature Greg! Aren't you supposed to be setting an example? :-p On the other hand you have no idea how loud I just laughed at that :smile:

That was a good one Greg!

Greg Bernhardt said:

:smile:

You can copy and paste your VM's into Word, they aren't perfect, but the avatars show up with the post.

Greg, I've seen your post in the Feedback forum. Perhaps it would be a good idea to post an announcement as well for those who don't usually scroll down that far.

Hootenanny said:
Fine with me - they're all warnings and infractions anyway!

That brings up an interesting point. Do members lose the PM's telling them what they were infracted for? And are they going to complain when they get their next infraction for the same thing?

If memory serves me well users can check their infractions just by visiting profile. I guess PMs will be lost.

Vanadium 50 said:
That brings up an interesting point. Do members lose the PM's telling them what they were infracted for? And are they going to complain when they get their next infraction for the same thing?

This might affect a few members. Those it does might not even notice or complain.