Zee's Einstein's Gravity nutshell book

In summary, "Zee's Einstein's Gravity nutshell book" is a popular science book written by physicist Anthony Zee that explains Einstein's theory of general relativity in simplified terms. The target audience of this book is anyone with a basic understanding of physics. What sets this book apart is its use of analogies and insights from the author, making it accessible to a wider audience. It is also suitable for non-scientists interested in learning about general relativity and can also offer a fresh perspective for those with a more advanced understanding of physics.
Lapidus
Can anyone recommend it? I know some GR, learned it some years ago and like to relearn it now.

And do the pages have big margins? I always like taking notes in books, so that would be a plus.

thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Lapidus said:
Can anyone recommend it?

I wouldn't. There are a score of much better alternatives.

FAQ: Zee's Einstein's Gravity nutshell book

What is "Zee's Einstein's Gravity nutshell book"?

"Zee's Einstein's Gravity nutshell book" is a popular science book written by physicist Anthony Zee. It offers a simplified explanation of Einstein's theory of general relativity and its implications on our understanding of gravity.

Who is the target audience of this book?

The target audience of this book is anyone with a basic understanding of physics and an interest in learning about Einstein's theory of general relativity.

What makes this book different from other books on Einstein's theory of general relativity?

This book stands out for its use of simplified explanations and analogies to make the complex concepts of general relativity more accessible to a wider audience. It also includes insights and perspectives from the author, who is a renowned physicist.

Can I learn about general relativity from this book even if I am not a scientist?

Yes, this book is written in a way that is easy to understand for non-scientists. It does not require a strong background in physics, making it a great resource for anyone interested in learning about general relativity.

Is this book suitable for someone with a more advanced understanding of physics?

While this book is primarily aimed at a general audience, it can still be a valuable resource for those with a deeper understanding of physics. It offers a fresh perspective on the complex concepts of general relativity and includes insights from the author's own research and experiences.