Can we unlock a deeper understanding of physics through an intuitive approach?

• Thread starter shreyes24
  • Start date
In summary, it is possible to gain a deeper understanding of physics through an intuitive approach. By utilizing our natural intuition and exploring the fundamental principles of the universe, we can uncover new insights and perspectives on complex physical phenomena. This approach allows for a more intuitive and intuitive understanding of the laws of nature, leading to potential breakthroughs in our understanding of the world around us. However, a balance must be struck between intuition and rigorous scientific methods in order to fully comprehend the intricacies of physics.
shreyes24
How did you find PF?
I usually crash on this site while searching for solutions or explanations. So yeah, a web search you can say.
Hello everyone,

I'm a first year M.Sc (Physics) student. Currently I'm focusing on courses such as biophysics, statistical mechanics and non-linear dynamics. But understanding physics behind things that we take for granted, or science behind those things or processes in general, is my focus.

I'm looking forward to gain some insights on learning and understanding this wonderful subject beyond University syllabus.

Likes Lnewqban and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We're glad to have you.

I'm less glad to see "intuitive" in the title. That usually means math-free. But the language of physics is mathematics.

Likes berkeman and Bystander
anorlunda said:
Welcome to PF. We're glad to have you.

I'm less glad to see "intuitive" in the title. That usually means math-free. But the language of physics is mathematics.

My bad, for the poor choice of words. But I would never like math-free physics, which would make it more difficult and less interesting for me.

Likes anorlunda
Welcome, shreyes24
Understanding is the key!

Likes shreyes24