How Can I Succeed in Online Physics Learning Without Face-to-Face Tutorials?

• Thread starter Justinboln
  • Start date
In summary, succeeding in online physics learning without face-to-face tutorials requires developing strong self-discipline, effective time management skills, and seeking out additional resources and support. It is important to stay organized, actively participate in online discussions and activities, and regularly communicate with instructors for clarification and guidance. Utilizing online tools and technology, such as virtual labs and interactive simulations, can also enhance understanding and retention of concepts. Additionally, forming study groups with other online learners and seeking out online tutoring services can provide valuable opportunities for collaboration and personalized instruction. With dedication and perseverance, students can successfully navigate and excel in the online physics learning environment.
Justinboln
How did you find PF?
A friend
Hello folks

My name is Justin, a first-year student majoring in physics. As you all aware that most colleges and universities have shifted to online learning and many students including me are no big fan of online learning at all. I am taking my first introduction to physics this semester yay but without face to face tutorials, I must say I am somewhat struggling to understand some concepts so that is why I decided to signup to this platform. I hope I can give and take.

Cheers,

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Don't forget you have a lot of other resources to help you as well:
- Khan Academy
- MathIsPower4U.com with a full collection of short videos on every math subject from 9-12 and first/second year college.
- MIT Courseware
- OpenStax books on University Physics (3 vols) and Calculus

Likes berkeman and Justinboln
Justinboln said:
.. but without face to face tutorials, ..

:welcome:

Advice: be sure to do as many exercises as you can find
Concepts don't come alive by mere passive digestion and certainly not all by themselves

Likes berkeman and Justinboln