How Quickly Can You Get Expert Answers on Mineral Displays?

• Thread starter Ron Werner
  • Start date
In summary, expert answers on mineral displays can be obtained fairly quickly through various online resources, such as forums and websites dedicated to mineral collecting. These platforms allow for quick access to knowledgeable individuals who can provide detailed information, identification, and advice on mineral displays. Additionally, attending mineral shows and connecting with experienced collectors can also lead to obtaining expert answers in a timely manner. With the help of these resources, obtaining expert answers on mineral displays is a relatively quick process.
Ron Werner
Hello,

My name is Ron Werner, I am working at a small geological museum in the south of Norway.

My work comprises maintaining the mineral collection, making new displays both in the museum and at other places, writing articles and other publications, registration of our quarries and mines, preparing excursions for collectors and students etc.

I joined this forum because I needed to know something for a display on a specific mineral.

To my great surprise I received an answer in less than one hour.

No doubt I will come back!

Ron Werner
Evje og Hornnes geomuseum Fennefoss
Norway

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Just to make sure we can help you as much as possible, make sure you know about the three main sections in PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide a audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes Ron Werner
Thanks for this info, I will check it out!
Ron

Likes Wrichik Basu