I would like opinions of the latest draft of my note - Integration

In summary, the conversation discusses a note titled "Evaluation of a Class of n-fold Integrals by Means of Hadamard Fractional Integration" in a 4-page PDF format. The note only requires knowledge of a single interpolation theorem from fractional calculus and includes examples. The author, a senior math major, asks for feedback on their proofs from experienced analysis individuals. The attached PDF file does not contain any viruses or malicious macros. A question is raised about a possible error in Theorem 2.2, but it is determined to be correct.
benorin
Homework Helper
Insights Author
The note is entitled: Evaluation of a Class of n-fold Integrals by Means of Hadamard Fractional Integration. 4 pgs pdf format.

I assure you that you need not know anything about fractional calculus at all to understand this note that Howard Cohl helped me with. We only use a single interpolation theorem from fractional calculus to establish the result. Examples are given.

I was a lowly undergrad (senior math major) when last I was in school so I’d appreciate it if you more experienced Analysis ppl would give my proofs a once over please?

Thank you,
-Ben

I assure you that the attached pdf file does not contain viruses nor malicious macros, etc. just math. Promise.

Attachments

• fractional_integral.pdf
    225 KB · Views: 116
Likes Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
Images of each page of the pdf I will post here for a safe viewing experience.

740CCC1D-CB33-4A1F-A310-044A8DDFA459.jpeg

E55CBD51-4539-48C4-AC2F-316251FCA3E5.jpeg

6EF629E0-11BD-4AB3-A2DA-BED3B950724F.jpeg
86E93D57-EF9B-4E07-8A6F-53A963177CB5.jpeg

BDB4B6F3-8852-4CB0-849A-3ED865A49E6B.jpeg

Attachments

• D11E1525-4115-4AFA-B97F-23EAEBF6144F.jpeg
    D11E1525-4115-4AFA-B97F-23EAEBF6144F.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
In the equation in Theorem 2.2 are you missing a ##\frac{1}{t}## on the left hand side?

Paul Colby said:
In the equation in Theorem 2.2 are you missing a ##\frac{1}{t}## on the left hand side?
I don’t think so. I did look at it tho.

Noticed a page was missing from my #2 post in this thread (the screens, not the pdf), it has been edited in.

1. What is the purpose of your note on integration?

The purpose of my note on integration is to gather feedback and opinions on the latest draft of my work. I am looking for constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement.

2. What is the main topic or focus of your note?

The main topic of my note is integration, specifically in the context of my work. I am seeking input on how well the different parts of my work come together and flow.

3. Who is your target audience for this note?

My target audience for this note is fellow scientists and researchers who are knowledgeable about the topic of integration and can provide valuable insights and feedback.

4. How can I provide feedback on your note?

You can provide feedback on my note by reading through the draft and leaving comments or suggestions. You can also reach out to me directly with any thoughts or ideas you may have.

5. Is there a deadline for providing feedback on your note?

There is no specific deadline for providing feedback on my note, but I would appreciate receiving feedback within the next few weeks so I can make any necessary revisions before submitting my work for publication.

Back