Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #6,756
Of course, after the show Amanda's mom said, "You know that Arthur is hung like a horse!" :biggrin:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,757
okay..I'm up.

I swear that I will put you all in a mental institution some day... :uhh:

and is this: :uhh: the best looking-around smiley we have?!

• #6,758
As the female armadillo was heard to say, "Once you've had 17" (not including the tail) of horny bone, you never go back." :tongue2: :biggrin:

• #6,759
Artman said:
When interviewed after the show the armadillos replied, "We don't know what happened. We usually do this while watching the tonight show..."

I thought the network termed the racy visuals a "plate-armor malfunction". :bugeye:

• #6,760
Artman said:
When interviewed after the show the armadillos replied, "We don't know what happened. We usually do this while watching the tonight show..."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• #6,761
Moonbear said:
If it isn't animal cruelty, what did you think we were talking a...hey wait a minute! Get your mind out of the gutter young man! :grumpy:
*slips pills into moonbear's beer* that should take care of you for awhile...

• #6,762
I wonder how long it will take for my mail-order husband to arrive.

• #6,763
SOS2008 said:

Are batteries included with that...? :biggrin:

• #6,764
DocToxyn said:
You know how it is. It starts out as a minor, seemingly innocent thing. First looking at pics on PF, then getting an inflatable, but eventually it isn't enough.

• #6,765
DocToxyn said:
I live in a city that won't even let me mail order! Darn stupid conservative friggin fraggan *******s! I have to resort to smuggling. :grumpy:

:uhh: Did I just admit to too much? :uhh:

• #6,766
Has anyone seen the commercial about The Ringing?

http://www.covad.com/ads/index.shtml?SrcID=111-0000201548
- "The Ringing" which once again plunges us into the frightening world of small businesses... The movie can be seen at: www.theringingmovie.com

Great advertising - got my attention and cracked me up!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #6,767
SOS2008 said:
Is that a nice word for bar fly? :rofl: Friends are going camping later this month--unfortunately I can't go--but the girls are planning to wear tiaras while there.
:rofl: Tiaras while camping. I bet the guys are just loving that. :rofl: Too bad you won't be going, I'd have loved to see pictures of a bunch of women out camping with tiaras, and then pictures of the expressions on the guys' faces when they first see you pull out the tiaras! :rofl:

• #6,768
SOS2008 said:
Is that a nice word for bar fly? :rofl: Friends are going camping later this month--unfortunately I can't go--but the girls are planning to wear tiaras while there.
That's hilarious. Will they have servants along and do tea like proper princesses?

And there you go yomomma, no more lurking.

• #6,769
*puts on the tin foil hat*

must.. resist.. Moonbear's sexual propaganda!

• #6,770
i'm clandestine, and I am watching you.. ohh yea.. mauahhaha

*receives the pills from under the table*

• #6,771
Moonbear said:
:rofl: Tiaras while camping. I bet the guys are just loving that. :rofl: Too bad you won't be going, I'd have loved to see pictures of a bunch of women out camping with tiaras, and then pictures of the expressions on the guys' faces when they first see you pull out the tiaras! :rofl:
I know, and it was my idea too. :grumpy:
TheStatutoryApe said:
That's hilarious. Will they have servants along and do tea like proper princesses?
Only a fantasy...
cronxeh said:
*puts on the tin foil hat*

must.. resist.. Moonbear's sexual propaganda!
The foil hat won't work against the MRI.06 if you haven't upgraded. :devil:

• #6,772
yomamma said:
why does it say you're offline?!?
He's in stealth mode. BTW, Cronxeh, the mentors can still see you. :uhh: Just in case you were planning on sneaking off somewhere you shouldn't be. :rofl:

• #6,773
DocToxyn said:
BTW, my son is five years old.

This is him. (we told him not to squint)

Attachments

• Tface.jpg
    Tface.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 326
  • #6,774
Moonbear said:
Though, this little guy looks a lot less toxic than the last one. Those are the sorts of toads I used to like playing with as a kid too. They're much harder to catch when you're a kid, and the darn things always peed on me once I got them :grumpy:, but they're still cute.

Toads are one of my favorites. Surprisingly, I would expect the toad to be more toxic than the Red-eyed. Those parotid glands just behind his eyes have some pretty strong alkaloids in them. If you've ever seen a dog that bit/licked a toad, you'll know what I mean, foaming saliva everywhere :eek: . Red-eyed's use the color more as a startle tactic. They typically sit with legs tucked in underneath and eyes closed with their predominantly green dorsal area exposed (camouflage). The bright legs only come out when they are disturbed.

• #6,775
DocToxyn said:
DT, your son is adorable!

(I also think your new avatar is really cute)

• #6,776
DocToxyn said:
Good thing you put in that not squinting thing. For a second there I thought you jumped out from behind something and surprised him. Sounds like something I would do. Cute kid you got there. Wait till he hits puberty. Don't let him visit PF or he'll become just like yomamma. :biggrin:

That reminds me. I have some pictures kicking around here somewhere. Would it be possible to use a digital camera to take a good picture of a photograph?

• #6,777
SOS2008 said:
Do you have any details about this man, or have a photo or description of him? I mean, anyone could show up at your doorstep and... :eek:
Hey guys, I'll be gone for a few days. I've got a long roadtrip to make. o:)

the hmmm guy said:
hmmm...
These things are freakin' me out man. It's like looking for meaning in the shape of a rock.

• #6,778
Evo said:

I agree...it's about time Evo approved it! I've been waiting half the day to see it. He's doing a very good job of not squinting. *nods like a doting auntie* :approve:

• #6,779
DocToxyn said:
He's all flesh-coloured and has hair! Nary a wart in sight! Who do you suspect?

• #6,780
Danger said:
He's all flesh-coloured and has hair! Nary a wart in sight! Who do you suspect?
:rofl: He must take after his mother. :biggrin:

• #6,781
Goodnight Moonbear. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite. No, really, don't let them bite you. I found out today that the male bedbug fertilizes the female by drilling a hole in her abdomen with his genitalia. Be careful!

• #6,782
Evo said:

(I also think your new avatar is really cute)

Thanks for the comments on my boy, he is fun, I guess we'll keep him around. To round it out, here's a pic of his sister, I just finished scuffing her around on the carpet so she might have a little charge built up.

Attachments

• hair2.jpg
    hair2.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 304
  • #6,783
The attachment isn't approved yet, but I have a picture in mind based on your description, and I'm already getting a good chuckle out of it! :biggrin: Scuffing kids around on carpets as play...what would we do without dads? :rofl:

• #6,784
Hey Danger have you ever seen this site, Canada Kicks A** , pretty interesting.

• #6,785
Boy, If I'd know Evo was going to be gone this long, I'd have suggested we have another party. Uhh-Ohh...did I say that out loud?... :devil:

• #6,786
Or someone could pm me and let me know there is an attachment pending. :rolleyes:

I remember what happened the last time I left certain people in charge here. :devil: Beavers EVERYWHERE!

• #6,787
Those are two really cute kids Doc! :approve: You scuffed her around on the carpet. Why do I believe that? :biggrin:

• #6,788
Evo, did you see my song about armadillos mating on Letterman's desk? :confused: (An interesting little tid bit the Moonbear brought up a few pages back.) :biggrin:

• #6,789
Artman said:
Evo, did you see my song about armadillos mating on Letterman's desk? :confused: (An interesting little tid bit the Moonbear brought up a few pages back.) :biggrin:
No, I'll have to find it when I get back from my client's! ooops I mean I will be here lurking and not with a client but not able to post for a few hours but I will be able to see what is going on... :devil:

• #6,790
Evo said:
No, I'll have to find it when I get back from my client's! ooops I mean I will be here lurking and not with a client but not able to post for a few hours but I will be able to see what is going on... :devil:
:uhh:
:rolleyes: :uhh: Pssst. Hey moonbear, Doc, yomamma, SOS, Danger, Huck, guys, did you see this? :rolleyes:

PARTY!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back