Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #6,791
DocToxyn said:
I just finished scuffing her around on the carpet so she might have a little charge built up.
I seem to vaguely remember sticking MIH to the ceiling that way...

DocToxyn said:
Hey Danger have you ever seen this site, Canada Kicks A** , pretty interesting.
I've never heard of it, but it looks cool. I still haven't seen it, because I couldn't make it past the Bianca Beauchamp gallery.:-p Thanks! (I get most of the rest of that stuff on the news.)

Evo said:
I remember what happened the last time I left certain people in charge here. :devil: Beavers EVERYWHERE!
Beavers?! I can scarcely believe that. However could such a thing have happened? :confused:

Artman said:
(An interesting little tid bit the Moonbear brought up a few pages back.) :biggrin:
I believe that Moonie is right now negotiating with SOS to have an armadillo shipped to her post-haste.

Evo said:
No, I'll have to find it when I get back from my client's! ooops I mean I will be here lurking and not with a client but not able to post for a few hours but I will be able to see what is going on... :devil:
Alright...!

PAR-TAAAAAYYYYY...!

Er... I mean... hmmmm...

edit: I see that Artman has once again anticipated my wishes.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,792
Danger said:
edit: I see that Artman has once again anticipated my wishes.
In a completely plutonic way that my wife will in no way mind. :biggrin:

PARTY!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:rolleyes: Evo isn't by any chance still here is she?

• #6,793
DocToxyn said:
Or she could just trust in our better judgement and extend unlimited posting rights to us all... :rolleyes: ...OK maybe not. :biggrin:

:smile: Cute daughter...she looks like a budding Einstein in that picture. Some day she'll get even for you posting that picture on the internet. :smile: :-p

:rolleyes: *looks around, doesn't see Evo yet*
Psst...The beavers are here!
PARTY!​

• #6,794

I'm shocked!!

I leave for two hours and what do I find?

Another beaver party?

ARTMAN! MOONBEAR!

I trusted you!

• #6,795
Evo said:
I'm shocked!!

Another beaver party?

ARTMAN! MOONBEAR!

I trusted you!
I didn't join in o:) :rolleyes:

• #6,796
Evo said:
I'm shocked!!

Another beaver party?

ARTMAN! MOONBEAR!

I trusted you!
:redface: This is why I was always such a good kid. I can never get away with anything. :frown:

• #6,797
yomamma said:
I couldn't enter the room because of the stench...
Can't get used to that mixture of sardines and lanolin, huh?

• #6,798
Danger said:
Can't get used to that mixture of sardines and lanolin, huh?
there was a burning smell, I wonder what that was

• #6,799
Moonbear said:
Just the BBQ. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmnn...BBQ... :rolleyes:...Burning Beaver Quilts?

• #6,800
Evo said:
I'm shocked!!

Another beaver party?

ARTMAN! MOONBEAR!

I trusted you!

Actually Evo, it was all my fault. I take full responsibility.

Don't worry guys, she won't get mad at me. I'll just throw her some more Highlander and Crab legs... :-p :-p

• #6,801
doctoxyn, I think she heard you

• #6,802
DocToxyn said:
I'll just throw her some more Highlander and Crab legs... :-p :-p
:!) :!) :!)

• #6,803
Huckleberry said:
Do you have any details about this man, or have a photo or description of him? I mean, anyone could show up at your doorstep and... :eek:
He's supposed to be Russian. But the odd thing is I only needed to pay for the plane ticket from New York... :confused: Hey, where has cronxeh been lately!

BTW Doc, you do have cute kids, and I'm not just saying that, because if they were ugly I wouldn't say anything at all (oooops, I hope no one remembers I said this if they post pics of ugly kids). :eek:

Danger said:
I believe that Moonie is right now negotiating with SOS to have an armadillo shipped to her post-haste.
I once told a story about my "festive holiday" trip -- the one where we totalled my new car the day before Christmas and then were sick with food poisoning on New Year's Eve... That was in Texas, and I'm not going back to get a well-endowed armadillo... for any small fee, that's for sure.

Hmmm, someone's knocking at the door... I'll have to catch up with you guys later...

• #6,804
Don't worry SOS, I'm almost done with the computer. You'll get your turn soon. :biggrin: She's sexy when she gets angry.

You guys had a beaver party and I missed it? That was fast.

Oh, another little Toxyn! The happy hair sculpture picture that every dad makes; I've got one of those around in an old photo album somewhere. I pried it out of my parents blackmail file. You've got some cute kids there. Must be nice being a dad.

• #6,805
Huckleberry said:
Evo came home early. :frown: Now we're in trouble. :cry:

We're sorry, Evo. :cry: We weren't going to destroy the entire place this time or stuff. :cry:

• #6,806
By the way, you've got cute kids there Doc. I like the hair shot, but you shouldn't really place your child that close to your Tesla coil. :biggrin:

• #6,807
Huckleberry said:
Oh, another little Toxyn! The happy hair sculpture picture that every dad makes; I've got one of those around in an old photo album somewhere.
I feel so deprived! I don't have any pictures of me that look like that. My sister does have a picture of my nephew right after a bath with all his hair sticking up though. :biggrin: At least it's better than the close-up photos my uncle is circulating of my cousin's new baby getting his first diaper change! :eek: My poor cousins didn't stand a chance. When my other cousin's son was born, there's a photo of all the men standing around being instructed on how to change a diaper...no chance they can claim ignorance with photographic evidence now. :biggrin: :smile: The expressions on their faces was absolutely priceless though! It seemed to be a combination of intense concentration, some degree of confusion (sort of like "which way is up?"), and mild disgust. :smile:

• #6,808

hey guys...is evo gone...?

• #6,809
Huckleberry said:
If you weren't hogging the computer, you could have joined in. Like I've said, quality can be better than quantity! :-p :biggrin:

• #6,810
yomamma said:

hey guys...is evo gone...?
:rolleyes:
Looks like it. What did you have in mind? :rolleyes:

• #6,811
hmmmm...

do I smell a party?

• #6,812
klusener said:
hmmmm...

do I smell a party?
Shhhhh...keep your voice down or Evo will hear us. :rolleyes:

• #6,813
*enters cronxeh with Evo*

quick! grab the donuts ill go for the beer

• #6,814
Moonbear said:
Shhhhh...keep your voice down or Evo will hear us. :rolleyes:
So, what are we going to do? I think the beavers are all here, I think they were just hiding. Tee hee.
:biggrin:

:rolleyes:Evo isn't around right? :rolleyes:

• #6,815
cronxeh said:
*enters cronxeh with Evo*

quick! grab the donuts ill go for the beer
Snitch! I knew it had to be an inside job! There's no way she could have known we were having that party if someone didn't tip her off.

• #6,816
cronxeh said:
tips? what tips.. we have a symbiosis :biggrin:
(I need a grumpy smiley that has squintier eyes to give cronxeh that look.) For spoiling our party, I curse you to have a wife and many daughters whose cycles are never synchronized. :devil:

• #6,817
hypatia said:
lmao@ the curse of all curses, poor guy dosen't stand a chance.
Well, he keeps ruining our parties, so I couldn't let him off too easy for such an offense! :biggrin:

Psst, Artman, the beavers are still hiding behind the curtains with the lurkers. If we don't feed them soon, they're going to start biting lurkers.

Hi lurkers! You might want to come out and play now. :biggrin:

• #6,818
Moonbear said:
Snitch! I knew it had to be an inside job! There's no way she could have known we were having that party if someone didn't tip her off.
Ah-hah! That's why he's been using the cloaking device. :mad: Yeh, we need an "evil eye, if looks could kill, you'd die" smilie.
Huckleberry said:
Why does it have to be one or the other? :biggrin:
I can't respond to that in a PG-13 forum. :blushing:

So I'm pulling into my garage and I see a large armadillo by the walk. Cautiously I walk toward it to take a closer look. Then it runs into the garage and I think into the house, but I can't find him now. Hey, where's Danger been lately!

Last edited:
  • #6,819
Moonbear said:
Well, he keeps ruining our parties, so I couldn't let him off too easy for such an offense! :biggrin:

Psst, Artman, the beavers are still hiding behind the curtains with the lurkers. If we don't feed them soon, they're going to start biting lurkers.

Hi lurkers! You might want to come out and play now. :biggrin:
that mean you MIH, statutory ape...

Remember, if Evo comes, you locked me in the freezer :wink:

• #6,820
yomamma said:
Remember, if Evo comes, you locked me in the freezer :wink:
We don't have to wait for Evo to come around to lock you in the freezer. :devil:

• #6,821
Moonbear said:
We don't have to wait for Evo to come around to lock you in the freezer. :devil:
I promise I won't be good...can I stay...?

anyway, has anyone seen franzbear? The last time I saw him, moonbear was explaining the sailor incedent to him...

• #6,822
yomamma said:
I promise I won't be good...can I stay...?

anyway, has anyone seen franzbear? The last time I saw him, moonbear was explaining the sailor incedent to him...
Oh, I sent him off with some of those nice sailors to explain it to him. He needs more of a male influence around, so I thought it would be good for him to hang around the sailors more. They're teaching him all about tying knots. :approve:

• #6,823
Moonbear said:
Oh, I sent him off with some of those nice sailors to explain it to him. He needs more of a male influence around, so I thought it would be good for him to hang around the sailors more. They're teaching him all about tying knots. :approve:

you're not even inviting him to the party? are they teaching him to tie a noose? :devil:

• #6,824
hypatia said:
Ive never seen a armadillo up close and personal, I wonder how they do it with all that...wait..it must be the medicine talking, I really don't wonder how they do it..someone should send me to bed.
Well, as I said, the male is VERY well-endowed, but it looked more like trying to reach with a 10-foot pole (okay, maybe it was a 6 inch pole...but considering the size of an armadillo... :bugeye:) rather than getting up close and personal.

• #6,825
I'm looking for more info on armadillos, and found this, which made me laugh the way it was written:
The North American 9-banded armadillo tends to jump straight in the air when surprised, and consequently often smacks itself into the undercarriage of cars passing over it. This is an example of an animal's vestigial reflex made useless, obsolete, and counterproductive by humans.

In mating season, one mating behavior of the male armadillo is to flip himself over in an attempt to win the female's admiration. Occasionally the male armadillo will land on its head, causing no harm but undoubtedly decreasing the chance of a future with the armadilette he's suiting.
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/a/ar/armadillo.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back