What sparked my love for physics and how it continues to drive me today

• Thread starter dmschlom
  • Start date
In summary, my love for physics was sparked by my curiosity about how the world works and the desire to understand the laws and principles that govern our universe. Since then, I have been continuously driven by the challenge and excitement of solving complex problems and uncovering the mysteries of the universe through physics. This passion has led me to pursue further education and research in the field, and I am motivated to continue exploring and making new discoveries in physics.
dmschlom
How did you find PF?
I've always been fascinated with science since I was a young boy. And I was smart too and even figured out interesting stuff WITHOUT the help of my parents.

For instance, eventually figured out how a toilet worked like a siphon. Fascinated with airplanes and how they fly, as well as how birds fly and aerodynamics.

However, later on, I did get bogged down with school and had attention deficit disorder, though I never lost my love of or fascination with physics, just had to put it on a back burner while dealing with all sorts of extraneous stuff I didn't like.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.