Are atomic conductivity and standard reduction potential correlated?

adf89812
TL;DR Summary
conductivity and standard reduction potential correlated?
I have no idea whether in V=IR, V can be standard reduction potential, and R is inverse electrical conduciveness of that metal.
I plotted the reduction potentials and they are strongly inversely correlated with resistance.

I'm more confused by this because I have no idea how much amperes "A" we shock a metal to calculate its conductivity.

"We can find how conductive the cell is by multiplying conductivity by the cell constant. The cell constant magnitude helps determine how conductive a cell is. Solution resistance is the opposite of conductivity, so if a solution has a high resistance value, it will not be very conductive, and thus the cell containing this solution will also be a poor conductor. And if a solution has high conductivity, it will have a low resistance.

So we can also find the conductivity by dividing the cell constant by resistance

Conductivity = (cell constant 1/A) / (resistance)"

I looked at pchem notes but I'm more confused by those.https://web.mnstate.edu/marasing/CHEM450/LABLS/450 Labs/Conductance of Solutions/Conductimetric Determination of Ka of Weak Acids.pdf

Chemistry news on Phys.org
What are you talking about here? What is "atomic conductivity"? You talk about conductivity of metals, then conductivity of cells (which is determined by solution properties). Can you show the correlation plot you mention? The paper you reference has nothing to do with electrode potentials.