Are You a Deviant? Take This Test to Find Out!

• Thread starter Schrodinger's Dog
  • Start date
In summary, based on your conversation and test results, you seem to have a strong interest in becoming a pervert. You scored 39 on the test, placing you in the category of the "Watchful Eye." However, you seem to be open to the idea of receiving tutoring to become a pervert, as long as it is free for the first hour. Another person in the conversation scored 21 and is deemed "The Saint." Finally, another person scored 86 and is considered "The Devilish One," with a strong tendency towards being a stalker. Overall, the test seems to have sparked a lot of interest and discussion among the group.
Schrodinger's Dog
I'm a wannabe pervert apparently how 'bout you:wink: :rolleyes: :smile:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=15445257042651188278

Hehe and here I was thinking I was just your average person, just goes to show.
The Watchful Eye
Wow, interesting! You scored39
You are the "Watchful Eye". This doesn't mean you are a full blown pervert. You are heading that way at a somewhat fast speed. Untill then, keep your eyes in your head and quit peeking in my window!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Molester Points

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Schrodinger's Dog said:
I'm a wannabe pervert apparently how 'bout you:wink: :rolleyes: :smile:
I can give you tutoring lessons to become that.
First hour is charge free!

tehno said:
I can give you tutoring lessons to become that.
First hour is charge free!

Ah if you think I'm giving you my email etc, you're very much mistaken :wink::smile:

Hmm, I scored 21 and am "The Saint".

Yes :approve:

EDIT: Oh its an online thingy.

Last edited:
i scored 99%, and i still don't understand what it means.

Finally, a test that I could get into!
The Devilish One
Wow, interesting! You scored86
My, my. I haven't seen someone like you since Brittany Spears stalker got arrested. Are you him? I would put my money on it. You got stalker written all over your face. Heck, you probally wrote it on there yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back, you are the top pervert!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Molester Points

I scored 15, I am a saint o:)

Related to Are You a Deviant? Take This Test to Find Out!

1. What is a deviant?

A deviant is a person who deviates from societal norms and expectations, often engaging in behaviors that are considered unconventional or unacceptable by mainstream society.

2. How do you know if you are a deviant?

There is no definitive way to determine if someone is a deviant, as it is a subjective label. However, a person may be considered a deviant if they engage in behaviors that are not in line with cultural norms and values.

3. Is being a deviant a bad thing?

Being a deviant does not necessarily mean that a person is bad or immoral. It simply means that they do not conform to societal expectations. Some deviant behaviors may have negative consequences, while others may not.

4. Can deviant behavior be explained by science?

There are various theories in psychology and sociology that attempt to explain deviant behavior, such as social learning theory and strain theory. However, deviance is a complex and multifaceted phenomenon, so there is no one definitive explanation.

5. Can a person stop being a deviant?

Deviance is not a permanent state, and a person can change and adapt their behaviors to fit within societal norms. However, this may not always be desirable or necessary, as deviant behaviors can also challenge and change societal norms.