Bending of space and time, is it true?

In summary, the theory does not seem to be able to explain why the Earth should be falling towards the Sun. It is possible that this is due to the curvature of space-time, but it is also possible that the Earth's mass is not as significant as is thought. There is also a question about whether or not gravity can be created or destroyed, but this is not a main point of the theory.
AshUchiha said:
I meant I misplaced size by mass, that's why I put a "*" mark, sorry if you didn't understood. And I see I'm a starter so I will face some problems at first, but I'll try my best. Hope you can bear with my way of posting
Just to be sure you understand, the biggest problems with your way of posting are:

(1) you make categorical statements of things being true when in fact you simply misunderstand reality. It's perfectly fine for beginners to have lots of misunderstandings. We all do that. What's not OK is to state your misunderstandings as though they were fact.
(2) You don't seem to clarify your thoughts before posting and so we have a really hard time following what you are talking about.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
phinds said:
Just to be sure you understand, the biggest problems with your way of posting are:(2) You don't seem to clarify your thoughts before posting and so we have a really hard time following what you are talking about.

Well, I always do that to check any imperfection in my question, but I guess I need to clarify my question to get a better answer. I see thanks