discussion about grade calculator

tayyaba
Homework Statement
For this assignment, you will create a grade calculator that allows users to input scores for various assignments, exams, and activities. The calculator should compute the weighted average of these scores and provide an overall grade. Your grade calculator should handle different weight distributions and offer a clear and intuitive user interface. This project aims to help students understand their current academic standing and make informed decisions about their study strategies.
Relevant Equations
The relevant equation for a grade calculator, which computes the weighted average of scores, is:

Final Grade
=

𝑖
=
𝑛
(
𝑊
𝑖
𝑆
𝑖
)
Final Grade=∑
i=1
n

(
W
i

×S
i

)

Where:

𝑛
n is the total number of assignments or exams.
𝑊
𝑖
W
i

is the weight of the
𝑖
i-th assignment or exam (as a percentage).
𝑆
𝑖
S
i

is the score of the
𝑖
i-th assignment or exam.
This equation ensures that each score is appropriately weighted according to its importance in the overall grade calculation.
A grade calculator is a valuable tool for students and educators to efficiently determine and track academic performance by inputting scores from various assignments, exams, and activities. It automates the process of calculating weighted averages, ensuring precision and saving time. By providing a clear picture of current grades, it helps students understand their standing, set realistic goals, and make informed decisions about their study strategies. This transparency can lead to improved academic planning and outcomes.

Physics news on Phys.org
What do you wish us to do? If it is to evaluate your attempt then putting your attempt in a conventional format is highly desirable if you want a response.

Likes WWGD
@tayyaba -- Please repost your thread and take care to format your equations much better. Whatever process you used to copy/paste your work into your post above obviously did not work.

This first thread attempt is now closed.