Disney World PF Gathering and Tips for Disney Mania!

• Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date
In summary: This couscous and tagine restaurant is quite popular and usually has a long wait. Try coming at night when it’s less crowded.9. Yacht Club at the Epcot resort – This club has a beautiful view of the fireworks show at Epcot. However, this is a “resort” so it’s quite pricey. You may be able to get in if you call the club in advance and ask if there are any openings.10. The Living Seas – Usually there are long lines for this aquarium, but it’s worth the wait. You get to see all kinds of neat fish and amphibians.
ZapperZ said:
Oh man! It appears that the Haunted Mansion at Tokyo Disneyland is again getting a very cool treatement!

http://laughingplace.com/Latest.asp?I1=ID&I2=552

I'm jealous that I can't be on it.

Zz.
That's something I would love!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
ZapperZ said:
Oh no! I've been dumped again!

As Buggs Bunny used to say "Boo hoo hoo! Always a bridesmaid but never a bride!"
Wait a minute! Bugs Bunny isn't Disney! :eek: Hey, I wasn't dumping you, just questioning if I made a hasty decision...you seem to know an awful lot about Disney's Gay Days.

Oh man! It appears that the Haunted Mansion at Tokyo Disneyland is again getting a very cool treatement!

http://laughingplace.com/Latest.asp?I1=ID&I2=552

I'm jealous that I can't be on it.

Zz.
Cool! I love the Haunted Mansion ride. I always think that first room where the walls get taller is so fun, and I also like the part where the ghosts sit on your shoulder and the part where they're all dancing around the dining table.

ZapperZ said:
Humm... now why didn't I think of that before? A good smack on the face with one of those high-heel pumps could put out an eye or two!

Well done, Lisa!

Zz.
Wow I thought you would do it with your own shoes, but it seems that you want o borrow Moonbear's shoes! :rolleyes: (As we know Evo lend her shoes to Integral)

Moonbear said:
Wait a minute! Bugs Bunny isn't Disney! :eek:

Oy. I really should take a picture of my Tweety collection to remind you that I like WB cartoons way more than disney's. :)

Hey, I wasn't dumping you, just questioning if I made a hasty decision

Well, I did tell you earlier that you did make a hasty decision. <burp, scratch>

...you seem to know an awful lot about Disney's Gay Days.

www.gaydays.com

Besides, I've attended it several times. I've also attended several Disney christmas festivities. That doesn't make me a devout christian, does it? :)

Actually, it would be easy to be a devout christian if all I have to do is attend Disney's christmas events. :)

Zz.

Lisa! said:
Wow I thought you would do it with your own shoes, but it seems that you want o borrow Moonbear's shoes! :rolleyes: (As we know Evo lend her shoes to Integral)

Well, Moonbie won't let me borrow her polka-dots pumps with the pink bows. That one would have stopped traffic.

On the other hand, I don't think I have a handbag to match that one.

:)

Zz.

Oh, damn it, damn it, damn it!

They released at surprise pin today at Disney World, and it is JUST the type of pin I would wear to some of the meetings I've been in lately!

It is only released at the pin station at the Contemporary Resort. I'm hoping that the large edition number of 1000 for this pin would be enough to make it available for at least a week till I get there next Saturday!

Zz.

Last edited:
ZapperZ said:
Besides, I've attended it several times. I've also attended several Disney christmas festivities.

OK, so I've uploaded several pictures from a WDW trip during the holiday/Christmas festivities. I am guessing that you could see the album without requiring registration, but we'll see...

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=25782

More will be added soon.

Zz.

Moonbear said:
Hey, I wasn't dumping you, just questioning if I made a hasty decision...
HEY! I have first dibs on Zz! Smacks Moonbear with her handbag.

Oh, better, idea, we can both marry Zz, it would serve him right. :devil:

Evo said:
HEY! I have first dibs on Zz! Smacks Moonbear with her handbag.

Oh, better, idea, we can both marry Zz, it would serve him right. :devil:

Ladies, ladies. No need to fight over me. There's plenty of me to go around!

Besides, you're going inflate my ego and swell my head. You know we can't have that or else my rhinestone tiara will no longer fit!

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Oh, damn it, damn it, damn it!

They released at surprise pin today at Disney World, and it is JUST the type of pin I would wear to some of the meetings I've been in lately!

It is only released at the pin station at the Contemporary Resort. I'm hoping that the large edition number of 1000 for this pin would be enough to make it available for at least a week till I get there next Saturday!

Zz.
Ooh, I would have a lot of occasions to wear that pin!

(Like your new signature too. :biggrin:)

Moonbear said:
Ooh, I would have a lot of occasions to wear that pin!

(Like your new signature too. :biggrin:)

I'll try to get a few extra and we can work out a deal. :)

And thanks. I thought the new signature is rather appropriate, don't you think? [7 more days and counting...]

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
And thanks. I thought the new signature is rather appropriate, don't you think? [7 more days and counting...]

Zz.
You should use it as a countdown timer. Start out with 7 today and delete one every day until you arrive. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
You should use it as a countdown timer. Start out with 7 today and delete one every day until you arrive. :biggrin:

Oh no no no. I can never delete the mickeys. :)

Besides, at the rate that I go to WDW, I might as well keep them around for a while.

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Oh no no no. I can never delete the mickeys. :)

Besides, at the rate that I go to WDW, I might as well keep them around for a while.

Zz.
Well, maybe you should count up instead then. It looks like 7 more Mickeys might just finish out the row...like a progress bar. :biggrin:

ZapperZ said:
Ladies, ladies. No need to fight over me. There's plenty of me to go around!

Zz.
Younger or older than you?

Lisa! said:

Don't you know that it is impolite to ask a lady for her age? I would never ask Evo and Moobie that.

So how old are you?

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Don't you know that it is impolite to ask a lady for her age? I would never ask Evo and Moobie that.

So how old are you?

Zz.
Insulting at me in a very polite and clever way! :smile: I didn't ask about anyone's age! o:) Are you a physicist?

By the way, I'm 23 on sep. 15th! :wink:

Lisa! said:
Insulting at me in a very polite and clever way! :smile:

Don't you know that that is the best way to insult people? They just don't quite know what to do with that. :)

Are you a physicist?

Did my coke-bottle glasses and pocket protector gave me away again?

By the way, I'm 23 on sep. 15th! :wink:

Oh my god. You're just a baby! Why, I could easily be your grandpa! So what am I doing playing with my Pooh Bear plush toys?

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Don't you know that that is the best way to insult people? They just don't quite know what to do with that. :)
But why did you insult at me while I didn't do anything wrong? o:)

Did my coke-bottle glasses and pocket protector gave me away again?
No, you just misunderstood me!

Oh my god. You're just a baby! Why, I could easily be your grandpa! So what am I doing playing with my Pooh Bear plush toys?

Zz.
My grandpa died when he was 95 years old almost 9 years ago. Yu don't want to say you're that old? :rolleyes:

Lisa! said:
But why did you insult at me while I didn't do anything wrong? o:)

Actually, I wasn't insulting you. It was just my sick, twisted sense of humor at work.

My grandpa died when he was 95 years old almost 9 years ago. Yu don't want to say you're that old? :rolleyes:

In the mornings, I feel older than 95. Which is why I sometime where a T-shirt that has a picture of a VERY grumpy cat. The caption on it says "Before my morning coffee, I might as well be a dog!"

Zz.

Lisa! said:
If he prefers younger women, that's me, and if he prefers older women, that's Evo (but she's only barely, slightly, in the most marginal, and totally imperceptible way, any older...:rolleyes: Looks around to be sure Evo hasn't noticed). But if you take an average of the two of us, we're just the perfect age for him. :biggrin:

ZapperZ said:
Oy. I really should take a picture of my Tweety collection to remind you that I like WB cartoons way more than disney's. :)

OK, Moonbie. Here's a couple of snapshots of my Tweety collection. The 2nd one is the oen that started it all. He is about, oh 5 feet tall. Ever since then, I've gotten more Tweety stuff, or have been given them by friends and family. I'd say this represents about 1/3 of what I have. The others are in storage. However, just to make sure the Tweety stuff doesn't overtake the whole thing, I'll also include a Donald Duck figurine and book/cd set.

So, did this push me over the edge of being utterly sick, or what? If this doesn't scare off any potential suitors, I don't know what will!

Zz.

Last edited:
I tawt I taw a puddy tat! :bugeye: :smile: I'm more of a Road Runner and Wyle E. Coyote fan than a Tweety fan myself.

ZapperZ said:
Actually, I wasn't insulting you. It was just my sick, twisted sense of humor at work.
Sorry, it was my mistake to think like that. :blushing:

In the mornings, I feel older than 95. Which is why I sometime where a T-shirt that has a picture of a VERY grumpy cat. The caption on it says "Before my morning coffee, I might as well be a dog!"

Zz.
:smile: :smile: But anyway you even can't be my father.

Moonbear said:
If he prefers younger women, that's me, and if he prefers older women, that's Evo (but she's only barely, slightly, in the most marginal, and totally imperceptible way, any older...:rolleyes: Looks around to be sure Evo hasn't noticed). But if you take an average of the two of us, we're just the perfect age for him. :biggrin:
Let's me clear up something. Zz said "There are plenty of me..." so I asked him whether they're younger or older than him. :rolleyes:
About which age is more suitable for him, I want to give a formula:

(X/2) + 7 = Y
where X is the man's age and Y is the woman's age.

Anyway I don't know how you dare to marry him because he's always smacking people with any item he gets; like shoes, bozon or anything else! :rolleyes:

Lisa! said:
Let's me clear up something. Zz said "There are plenty of me..." so I asked him whether they're younger or older than him. :rolleyes:
About which age is more suitable for him, I want to give a formula:

(X/2) + 7 = Y
where X is the man's age and Y is the woman's age.

My evil twin Skippy is younger than me. But the rest of me are of the same age.

Anyway I don't know how you dare to marry him because he's always smacking people with any item he gets; like shoes, bozon or anything else! :rolleyes:

Don't forget that I'm also ugly and have bad breath. So picture a smelly, shoe-smacking ogre, and you have me!

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
a smelly, shoe-smacking ogre, and you have me!
What did the shoe ever do to you?

Mk said:
What did the shoe ever do to you?

It didn't match my handbag.

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Don't forget that I'm also ugly and have bad breath. So picture a smelly, shoe-smacking ogre, and you have me!

Zz.
Aww...you just need a good woman to soften you up. :biggrin:

ZapperZ said:

Zz.
Wow how great! You're exactly my kind of man :rolleyes: , but unfortuantely you're as old as my grandpa as you said!

OK. My first attempt at having a Disney Trivia contest with a prize didn't come down as flat as my first soufle. If you recall, I asked the following questions:

1. What was the tune that Mickey Mouse whistled to at the beginning of Steamboat Willie?

2. What Disney World attraction has the tune with this lyrics:

"There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shinning at the end of everyday
There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away"

We had only one person submitting an answer:

Evo said:
1- Steamboat Bill

2 - Carousel of Progress

But that's all it needed because it was the correct answer!

Evo, you win a Disney pin! This is on top of the Passholder pin that I had already promised you and Moonbie earlier.

So, if the two of you can PM me with the details on where you'd like those pins mailed to, I can try to get them out this week before I leave for Disney World.

Stay tune. There will be MORE Disney trivia contests with more pins to win after I get back! :)

Zz.

SIX more days, and then THIS!

http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/41e6225dzb25b5878/4359/__sr_/efb7.jpg?phfbjEDB2KlGhgJn

Zz.

So, what's up with you and Disney world? It seems like the Mecca of you.

ZapperZ said:
Evo, you win a Disney pin! This is on top of the Passholder pin that I had already promised you and Moonbie earlier.

So, if the two of you can PM me with the details on where you'd like those pins mailed to, I can try to get them out this week before I leave for Disney World.
:biggrin: Probably not a good week to mail me stuff. When I'm at my new address, I'll send that PM.