Don't Trash Greg's Hard Work: Show Some Humanity

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, everyone knew a new skin was coming, but no one stopped and thought about Greg's feelings when the new skin came out. They only started trashing his hard work and his work ethic.
tribdog said:
Everyone knew a new skin was coming, Everyone knew Greg had been working hard on it. When the new skin comes do people say wow, good job Greg. or wow, you must have worked for days. Does anyone even stop and think about his feelings? No just start trashing his hard work.
Would it hurt you to show a little humanity? Before you answer that remember the member photos thread. Do you know how many lies Evo and Moonbear and others had to tell in that thread? As geek after geek after geek threw their goofy looking pictures up. "Ohh you're a hottie." "baby baby, I think adam's apples are so sexy." "My sleepy hollow is getting so hot and wet you Ichabod Crane lookalike" "We should start a PF men calendar"
They did this because they are nice people and are obviously not afraid of going to Hell if it makes you feel good.
Greg is one hottie, and there's no doubt about that.

Better?

Physics news on Phys.org
I haven't been reading the threads about the new skin, but it's sad to hear that it is negative.

The first thing I thought was like cool new look. I like it how he changes things once in awhile even the small things. I've never been to a forum that has a dedicated person working on it like Greg.

He even offered free premium membership for simple to do things. I wish I can take that opportunity right now, but I have literally no time. I thought about what to do though. A basic quiz on Abstract Algebra. :)

"If you have nothing good to say, keep your trap shut." - Some dude.

JasonRox said:
I haven't been reading the threads about the new skin, but it's sad to hear that it is negative.
The first thing I thought was like cool new look. I like it how he changes things once in awhile even the small things. I've never been to a forum that has a dedicated person working on it like Greg.
He even offered free premium membership for simple to do things. I wish I can take that opportunity right now, but I have literally no time. I thought about what to do though. A basic quiz on Abstract Algebra. :)
"If you have nothing good to say, keep your trap shut." - Some dude.
Off Topic. But what are you guys covering/covered in your Abstract Algebra class so far. In my abstract algebra class we are doing Isomorphisms of commutative rings.

yomamma said:
what did I do to get one there??
You were never on there, the others were though. :devil:

tribdog said:
Everyone knew a new skin was coming, Everyone knew Greg had been working hard on it.

Actually, I didn't...I just logged on and thought "Wow, pretty nifty...":redface:

I don't know who "Greg" is either...:bugeye:

**Newbie Alert**

it's a conspiracy, its a god damn conspiracy.
look at this vein in my forehead, see it throbbing

AngelShare said:
Actually, I didn't...I just logged on and thought "Wow, pretty nifty...":redface:
I don't know who "Greg" is either...:bugeye:
**Newbie Alert**
Greg owns this site. This was his brainchild. He makes no money off of this. I hope he never tires of us, I can't imagine life without this forum. :cry:

He could decide to do other things and this could all disappear. :frown:

Last edited:
Evo said:
Greg owns this site. This was his brainchild. He makes no money off of this. I hope he never tires of us, I can't imagine life without this forum. :cry:
If he does ever close this site I'll volunteer to move in with you and leave funny little post it notes all over the place for you to read

tribdog said:
If he does ever close this site I'll volunteer to move in with you and leave funny little post it notes all over the place for you to read
Awww <sniff> will you go into another room and post from another computer? We can pretend we're still on the forum. :smile:

I'm ok...really. It's not like I can't function in the *real* world anymore.

Really. :rolleyes:

Ah, alright.:biggrin: I don't see anything wrong with the skin although the help could be a bit friendlier...:rolleyes: o:)

AngelShare said:
Ah, alright.:biggrin: I don't see anything wrong with the skin although the help could be a bit friendlier...:rolleyes: o:)
Friendlier? :devil: I'm as friendly as they come. :devil: :mad: And I'm nice.

I'm going to HELL!
Dammit! I just talked to this girl I know and asked her what she was doing tonight. She said she was waiting for her son to finish his chemistry homework so she could take it over to her friends house and have it checked. I said, "well wait just one minute there little lady, I majored in Chemistry. Bring it over here and I'll be happy to check it. I haven't looked at a single chem problem in 15 years. I remember Avagadro's number and that's about it. It's these damn hormones.

OMG your going to fake it?

I thought only woman did that

tribdog said:
I'm going to HELL!
Dammit! I just talked to this girl I know and asked her what she was doing tonight. She said she was waiting for her son to finish his chemistry homework so she could take it over to her friends house and have it checked. I said, "well wait just one minute there little lady, I majored in Chemistry. Bring it over here and I'll be happy to check it. I haven't looked at a single chem problem in 15 years. I remember Avagadro's number and that's about it. It's these damn hormones.
Well, you just plunk that kid in front of the computer with the browser open to PF's homework forum, and let him check his answers at your place, just as promised, while you and his mother sneak off...:rolleyes: Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud here where they could read this and know what you're up to.

psst: Greg is the administrator