Electronics teacher, now working on website with physics exercises

RodionGork
How did you find PF?
Straightforward from Google with "Physics Forum" query :)
Hi Friends and Colleagues!

It so happened I give classes of electronics in certain local school (which itself is physics-oriented) - as a hobby, once a week, perhaps more than 15 years already.

Meanwhile by occupation I'm a meek programmer and years ago I created some programming-puzzles website. Few weeks ago a kind of idea come to me - I cloned this my own site, tweaked it here and there and shaped it into physics-puzzles website!

Well, by now here is not that much to see yet - I quickly added few first problems - and currently working by and by on extending main functionality. You can find it from google by "Alferov's Peace" - its current working name.

Why I came here, besides of course boasting of this site in future, is that while adding new problems I quickly found that much of my school's physics become pretty vague in my mind and so often I feel need of review/hint (particularly problem with Winnie-the-Pooh for example).

Also as the thing is open-source, anyone could clone it for one's own needs (perhaps classes etc) - or alternatively feel free to suggest problems to be added here (ideally if they fit general "formula as an answer" principle).

That's it, so please when I ask something silly perhaps in the "homework" threads, don't immediately blame me please - I'm sure I was better in those problems some 25 years ago... perhaps I can rehabilitate :)

Likes DeBangis21 and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

When posting a schoolwork question, just be sure to list the Relevant Equations (as asked for in the Template that you are provided when starting a new schoolwork thread) and show lots of work on the problem. You will get great tutorial help here as long as you show good effort.

:smile:

Welcome to the forum.