Exploring the Concept of Time: Limitations and Possibilities

In summary, the Planck length is the shortest possible distance and the fastest possible speed. It is used to define the Planck time, which is the shortest possible time.
Meselwulf, I'm reporting you and requesting that this thread be locked. You are obviously not here to do anything but argue with people and push your own opinion without attempting to understand anything.

Physics news on Phys.org
Of course energy can vibrate... this is common sense. And yes, energy is a system.

Drakkith said:
Meselwulf, I'm reporting you and requesting that this thread be locked. You are obviously not here to do anything but argue with people and push your own opinion without attempting to understand anything.

Wrong, I have answered you in the best I can, it was you last night trying to cause the arguments.

Meselwulf said:
Of course energy can vibrate... this is common sense. And yes, energy is a system.

Support your statement please. How can energy vibrate? What specifically is vibrating?

Drakkith said:

I no... I am not ''pushing my opinion'' I am pushing the quantum physics. The physics I speak of is real and existing. I don't push any opinion.

Drakkith said:
Support your statement please. How can energy vibrate? What specifically is vibrating?

What is a quantum harmonic oscillator... does an oscillator not vibrate?

Meselwulf said:
What is a quantum harmonic oscillator... does an oscillator not vibrate?

It is a particle, or a system of particles. Not energy.

Drakkith said:
It is a particle, or a system of particles. Not energy.

A Harmonic oscillator is a unit of energy. A unit can be a system in it's own right.

Meselwulf said:
A Harmonic oscillator is a unit of energy. A unit can be a system in it's own right.

Explain how a "unit of energy" can oscillate. What is oscillating?

Just define ''oscillation''... when you have you will see it is by definition a system which vibrates.

Meselwulf said:
Just define ''oscillation''... when you have you will see it is by definition a system which vibrates.

Answer the question or get off the forums. What is oscillating when you claim that energy can oscillate?

Thread locked pending moderation.

Back