Exploring the World of EM and Relativity: An Engineer's Perspective

• Thread starter Aleberto69
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the world of electromagnetism and relativity from an engineer's perspective involves understanding the fundamental principles and equations that govern these phenomena. This includes concepts such as Maxwell's equations, special and general relativity, and the electromagnetic spectrum. Engineers can use this knowledge to design and develop a variety of technologies, from electric circuits and motors to antennas and satellite communication systems. They must also consider the effects of relativity in high-speed and high-energy applications, such as in particle accelerators and space travel. Overall, a strong understanding of EM and relativity is essential for engineers to create innovative and efficient solutions in various fields.
Aleberto69
Hi All,
I'm an Italian electronic engineer living in UK, with the passion for physics especially EM and recently starting reading about Special Relatively and GR.
Unfortunately my means are not the same of a physicist but I like rigour and I like deepening questions, especially if arguments which I find on books aren't so convincing. Eventually it is my hobby on which I spend most of my spare time. I have a lot of doubts and questions hence I hope to find people that could help..
Thank you in advance for your welcome
Cheers
Aleberto69

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

TY berkeman