Fun Riddle: Solve the Clues to Discover the Mystery Object Ending in X

In summary: So it seems that this object needs to do a bunch of things that don't seem to make sense, in order to be complete. Maybe it's a treasure map that leads to a paradox? Or maybe it's a quest that requires traversing through many paradoxical situations in order to obtain the treasure?
Sauk
I am hot but I need fire, I am tall but I need to jump, I am long but I need to stretch and I am slimy but I need slime, I am full but I need fuel. I end in X.

What am I?

Physics news on Phys.org
a really impossible riddle.

man this is hard, and there arent many things that end in X,

at first i thought its sex ...

I'm thinking religion...Jesus ?

regor60 said:

it ends in X, and how does religion need to jump?

Hmm... how about paradox?

a suffix

Could the answer be a treasure map? Or a quest? With each of the sentences describing the steps needed to get through each stage?

As for ending with an X, most treasure maps have the treasure located on the map with an "X" symbol.

Regards,
Kwah =]

Sauk said:
I am hot but I need fire, I am tall but I need to jump, I am long but I need to stretch and I am slimy but I need slime, I am full but I need fuel. I end in X.

What am I?

hmm... i think, this is an object...a thing

really Hard..XD

I thought of crucifix (don't ask) Then wax, then latex then phoenix but nothing quite fits? good one :smile:

Oh and then I thought of flambeux, but that was naff too.

Last edited:
I thought it was Phoenix but it doesn't match the riddle much. :redface:

I think its.

Context:

hot needs fire
Tall needs to jump
long needs to stretch
full but need fuel
slimy needs slime
ends in x as in ex-wife

Last edited:
Not trying to be racist in any way but is it possibly a "mex," as in the person? All referring to border hopping.

...fax
...tax

regor60 said:

Ichthys or XTYS, was not a bad first guess where fish are involved.

PARADOX

A paradox is a statement or group of statements that leads to a contradiction or a situation that defies intuition. And... it ends in "X"

FAQ: Fun Riddle: Solve the Clues to Discover the Mystery Object Ending in X

1. What is the purpose of a riddle?

The purpose of a riddle is to challenge the reader or listener to use their intelligence and problem-solving skills to figure out the answer. It is a form of entertainment and mental exercise.

2. How do riddles work?

Riddles typically use wordplay, ambiguity, and clever clues to hide the answer and make it difficult to solve. The solution often requires creative thinking and a different perspective.

3. What are some common types of riddles?

Some common types of riddles include conundrums, enigmas, and puzzles. Conundrums are questions or statements that have a hidden meaning, enigmas are mysterious or puzzling situations, and puzzles involve using clues to solve a problem or mystery.

4. How can I improve my riddle-solving skills?

The best way to improve riddle-solving skills is to practice regularly and expose yourself to a variety of riddles. Pay attention to the clues and try to think outside the box. You can also collaborate with others to solve riddles and learn from their thought processes.

5. Can riddles be used for educational purposes?

Yes, riddles can be used in educational settings to help develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills. They can also be used to teach vocabulary, language, and cultural concepts.