How Can I Get Published Without an Endorsement?

Jim Fern
Layman here. Does anyone know how to get published without an endorsement? I don't really know anyone, so is there anyone qualified who might be able to informally look at some of my work who could endorse it if it appears to meet peer review requirements? Thanks.

Btw, it's a unification equation for GR and SR. If this is the wrong place to post this, please let me know, thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
GR and SR are already unified, and have been since GR was first developed. SR is the local limit of GR.

Likes russ_watters and Vanadium 50
You don't have to have an "endorser" to send a paper to a journal. Every journal you are reading will say how to submit an article. If you aren't reading any, aren't you saying "you should listen to what I say, but I don't have to listen to what you say"?

Vanadium 50 said:
You don't have to have an "endorser" to send a paper to a journal. Every journal you are reading will say how to submit an article. If you aren't reading any, aren't you saying "you should listen to what I say, but I don't have to listen to what you say"?
“Endorser” probably means the poster is shooting for arxiv.
Similarly, they have a page with suggestions on how to find one.

You are correct about the need to be reading the literature, but given the cost of journal subscriptions, access generally requires access to a technical library which is an issue for people outside of the normal research ecosystem. Even within the system, smaller libraries cannot afford as much access as larger ones.

Last edited:
Frabjous said:
given the cost of journal subscriptions
You don't need a journal subscription to read papers on arxiv.org, which has preprints of pretty much every physics paper published for more than two decades now.

From the PF rules:
If you have a new theory or idea, this is not the place to look for feedback on it or help in developing it.

Likes berkeman
Frabjous said:
given the cost of journal subscriptions, access generally requires access to a technical library which is an issue for people outside of the normal research ecosystem. Even within the system, smaller libraries cannot afford as much access as larger ones.

Public libraries have Interlibrary Loan agreements with universities and can get copies of journal articles for their community.

As pointed out above, this request by the OP does not fit here with the PF rules. Thread is closed now.

Likes Nugatory