I am looking for a paper written by Massimo Blasone

• B
  • Thread starter Heidi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Paper
In summary, the conversation discusses an article by Massimo Blasone on using two fields to describe quantum physics, specifically the thermo field approach. The article can be found on arXiv and raises questions about how the two currents are affected by a one-way mirror. It is also mentioned that thermo field theory considers quantum interference and is a formulation of non-equilibrium quantum many-body theory.
Heidi
Hi Pf
I read several years ago an article written by Massimo Blasone. He wrote that quantum physics has a much logical description when it uses two fields one forward time and the other backward or something like that.
I forgot in which paper . Did you read it?
thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes it was in a text about thermo field theory. He took a doubling of the degrees of freedom of the phase space.
thanks.

I found it:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/quant-ph/9707048.pdf
I had a question about it.
the two currents seem to be on equal footing, so what does happen it there is a one-way mirror on the back trajectory? interferences or not in this model?

Does thermo field theory better explain or predict new results?

Last edited:
Thermo field theory is one formulation of non-equilibrium quantum many-body theory. It also takes into account quantum interference.

FAQ: I am looking for a paper written by Massimo Blasone

What is the title of the paper written by Massimo Blasone?

The title of the paper written by Massimo Blasone is not specified in the query. Without the title, it is difficult to locate the specific paper.

What is the topic of the paper written by Massimo Blasone?

Without knowing the title or the author's specific area of expertise, it is impossible to determine the exact topic of the paper.

Where can I find the paper written by Massimo Blasone?

The paper may be available in a variety of sources such as academic databases, online repositories, or the author's personal website. It is recommended to search using the paper's title or the author's name in these sources to locate the paper.

Is the paper written by Massimo Blasone peer-reviewed?

Without knowing the specific paper in question, it is difficult to determine if it has undergone a peer-review process. However, Massimo Blasone is a well-known physicist and his papers are likely to have gone through a peer-review process before publication.

Can I access the paper written by Massimo Blasone for free?

It depends on the availability of the paper in open access sources. Some academic databases and repositories offer free access to certain papers, while others may require a subscription or payment to access the full text. It is recommended to check the availability of the paper in multiple sources before making a purchase.