I want the ideas for solving those questions

• Thread starter manal950
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ideas
In summary, the conversation was about finding the velocity and acceleration of a piston in a steam engine and a body in simple harmonic motion. The first question involved a crank rotating at 150 rpm with a stroke length of 2 m, and finding the velocity and acceleration of the piston at a distance of 0.8 m from the center. The second question asked for the velocity and acceleration of a body with an amplitude of 1 meter and a time for one complete oscillation of 2 seconds, after 0.4 seconds from the mean position. The speaker also requested general ideas for solving these types of questions and any considerations to keep in mind.
manal950
Hi all

How are you ...

I want the ideas or for solving those questions .

1 ) The piston of steam engine moves with simple Harmonic motion .
The crank rotates at 150 rpm and the stroke length is 2 m . Find the velocity and acceleration of the piston when it is at a distance of 0.8 m from the center .

2 ) A body moving with simple harmonic motion has an amplitude of 1 meter and the time for one complete oscillation is 2 seconds . Determine the velocity and acceleration of the body after 0.4 second from the mean position ?

I want the ideas for solving those questions and please tell what the considerations take on solve like those questions

Physics news on Phys.org
Just write what you know about SHM. Anything.

Related to I want the ideas for solving those questions

1. What is the scientific method and how can it help me generate ideas for solving questions?

The scientific method is a systematic approach to solving problems or answering questions. It involves making observations, forming a hypothesis, conducting experiments, analyzing data, and drawing conclusions. By following this method, you can generate ideas and test them to find the most effective solution to your questions.

2. How can I come up with creative and innovative ideas for solving questions?

There are several ways to generate creative and innovative ideas, such as brainstorming, mind mapping, and lateral thinking. You can also seek inspiration from other sources, such as nature or existing research. Setting aside time for uninterrupted thinking and keeping an open mind can also help in generating ideas.

3. What are some common barriers to finding solutions to questions and how can I overcome them?

Some common barriers to finding solutions include limited resources, biased thinking, and fear of failure. To overcome these barriers, you can try to think outside the box and consider alternative solutions. Collaborating with others and seeking feedback can also help in finding effective solutions.

4. How important is it to test and evaluate ideas before implementing them?

Testing and evaluating ideas is crucial as it allows you to determine the effectiveness and feasibility of your proposed solutions. It also helps in identifying any potential flaws or limitations and allows for adjustments to be made before implementation. This can save time and resources in the long run.

5. How can I ensure that my ideas for solving questions are ethical and socially responsible?

When generating ideas, it is important to consider the potential impact on society and the environment. You can ensure that your ideas are ethical and socially responsible by conducting thorough research, considering different perspectives, and seeking feedback from others. It is also important to adhere to ethical guidelines and laws in your field of study.