Ideas for a research project for my Aerospace dissertation?

nerd_liv
TL;DR Summary: I'm an upcoming 3rd-year Aerospace Engineering student preparing to start my dissertation. Unfortunately, I was not allocated to a personal project due to capacity issues and my university has a lack of organisation. As a result, I'm proposing my own project because the rest of the projects they offer are all management which I don't want to do for a whole year. I wanted some ideas on what questions I could study or things I could look at for my research project.

I'm an upcoming 3rd-year Aerospace Engineering student preparing to start my dissertation. Unfortunately, I was not allocated to a personal project due to capacity issues and my university has a lack of organisation. As a result, I'm proposing my own project because the rest of the projects they offer are all management which I don't want to do for a whole year.

I wanted some ideas on what questions I could study or things I could look at for my research project, preferably something to do with space and space flight. Any ideas are appreciated, I have until the 14th to propose a project!

Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

What kinds of current Aero research have you been reading about lately? What journals and industry publications do you read regularly?

Likes Astronuc