If a body is rotating at uniform angular velocity then in t sec , the angular displac

In summary, the angular displacement of a body rotating at uniform angular velocity in t seconds is directly proportional to time. The formula for this is ω = θ/t. In the second conversation, it is stated that if a body is making N revolutions in one second, its angular velocity in rad/sec is N2π. This can be written as ω = N2π rad/s.
manal950
1 )

If a body is rotating at uniform angular velocity then in t sec , the angular displacement is ...
(complete )

my answer the angular displacement is increase .

2 ) If a body is making N revolutions in one second then its angular velocity in rad/sec is

my answer the angular displacement is increase N 2Pi

Physics news on Phys.org

answer 2 is correct because 1 rotation is 2pi radians

manal950 said:
1 )

If a body is rotating at uniform angular velocity then in t sec , the angular displacement is ...
(complete )

my answer the angular displacement is increase .
You should be able to state it as a formula. Choose a letter to represent the angular velocity (ω is traditional).
2 ) If a body is making N revolutions in one second then its angular velocity in rad/sec is

my answer the angular displacement is increase N 2Pi

Your answer should include all the required units for full marks. Velocity is expressed as a distance measure divided by a time measure (for example: m/s).

FAQ: If a body is rotating at uniform angular velocity then in t sec , the angular displac

1. What does it mean for a body to be rotating at uniform angular velocity?

Uniform angular velocity means that the body is rotating at a constant speed around a fixed axis. This means that the angular displacement, or change in angle, of the body is the same for every unit of time.

2. How is angular displacement different from linear displacement?

Angular displacement is the change in the angle of rotation of a body, while linear displacement is the change in the position of a body along a straight line. Angular displacement is measured in radians, while linear displacement is measured in meters.

3. How is angular velocity related to angular displacement?

Angular velocity is the rate of change of angular displacement over time. It is measured in radians per second and is calculated by dividing the angular displacement by the time taken to complete that displacement.

4. What does "t sec" refer to in the statement?

"t sec" refers to a specific time interval, in seconds, during which the angular displacement is measured. This can be any time interval, as long as it remains constant throughout the rotation.

5. Can a body have uniform angular velocity if it is also accelerating?

No, a body cannot have uniform angular velocity if it is accelerating. Uniform angular velocity implies that the body is rotating at a constant speed, and any acceleration would result in a change in the speed of rotation.

Back