Just wanted to express my sincerest gratitude!

• Thread starter sankalpmittal
  • Start date
sankalpmittal
Hi,
So I have been a member of PF for more than 10 years now. I remember I used to visit this forums during high school when I was around 12-16 years of age. I fondly remember that I used to bombard plentiful Math and Physics related questions that time (however silly they used to be). But this forum was always there with mentors and advisors patiently providing me enough hints to come up with a well structured solution on my own.

PF has been instrumental in my growth and career. I stopped visiting PF from 2015 onwards and this is my first post since then. Currently, I work as a software engineer at Google India (I am 26ish now!), and this would not have been possible without the great members there are in this forums! :)

I want to specifically mention few members who had been always there to solve my doubts 10+ years back. Please reply to this thread and it would really make my day (if you still visit this forums). It has been a lot of time so please forgive me if I forget to mention anyone.

Special shoutout to ehild! Also thanks to DocAl, Berkeman, Haruspex, Micromass, ILikeSerena, RayVickson, HallsofIvy, Chestermiller, Tanya Sharma, Pranav Arora. And finally, thank you to all the members who have/have not interacted with me! :)

• Care
  • Love
Likes Drakkith, TSny, Greg Bernhardt and 7 others
Physics news on Phys.org
sankalpmittal said:
Currently, I work as a software engineer at Google India (I am 26ish now!), and this would not have been possible without the great members there are in this forums! :)
Congrats! That's quite an accomplishment. :smile:

Likes sankalpmittal
Thank you for your reply! :)

I now recollect that Gneill, TSny, ZapperZ, Vanadium52, and TinyTim are among the others who used to assist me back then. I am sure there are many others who I do not remember.

sankalpmittal said:
Vanadium52
He's lost a little weight recently, so he is now @Vanadium 50 :smile:

• Haha
Likes sankalpmittal
I seem to have forgotten the atomic weights haha. 10 years ago, it used to be at the back of my mind. I guess, times change :smile:

52V is unstable. (But it doesn't decay into 50V)

• Haha
Likes hutchphd
Likes Greg Bernhardt