Kitten Lovers: Cuteness Overload

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary: I screamed like a little girl and the animal control guy threw the bag over the cat's head and squeezed. The cat went limp in the bag. It was one of the scariest things I've ever done, but I made it out unscathed. So I'm not exactly scared of cats, but I am definitely cautios about getting scratched by them. In summary, Moonbear was telling the story of how her cat Ember is doing, and how she is going through the terrible twos now. She also mentions how Ember is teaching her how to throw around kitty litter, and how the stray cat that had kittens a few
  • #3,396
http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axjbwgb_700b.jpg

Likes Drakkith, Tsu and DennisN
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #3,397
Sleeping cats... (page with pictures)

e.g.
6-5-Katter-sover1.jpg
6-5-Katter-sover19.jpg

• #3,398
WIABCat.jpg

• #3,399
Tsu said:
I would think they are! Just the looks in their eyes...they have PLANS! :oldbiggrin:

An update on Hazy and Dory, they do nothing but fight most of the day, Dory has found the courage to go out into the garden, she will be a hunter, Hazy is the lazy one she loves nothing better than settling down on ones lap and having a kip.
My dad was looking for one of his shoes and found it in the cupboard, now which kitty did that?

Likes Psinter, lisab and DennisN
  • #3,400
wolram said:
An update on Hazy and Dory, they do nothing but fight most of the day, Dory has found the courage to go out into the garden, she will be a hunter, Hazy is the lazy one she loves nothing better than settling down on ones lap and having a kip.
My dad was looking for one of his shoes and found it in the cupboard, now which kitty did that?
I'd love to see more photos of those two troublemakers :cat::cat:!

• #3,401
wolram said:
Hazy did it. Her naps are a ruse. She's setting Dory up for the fall. :biggrin:

Likes wolram and Pepper Mint
  • #3,402
wolram said:
Show them to me! There are no cats at my place :frown:. Pets are never allowed at the places I live. I have to suffice with what I find on the net: :-p

cool-cat-wet-melting-bath-mad.jpg

Likes wolram
  • #3,403
lisab said:
I'd love to see more photos of those two troublemakers :cat::cat:!

I will get photos of the two of them when i can, i never seem to have my camera with me when they are up to no good.:biggrin:

• #3,404
Cuteness alerts...:wink:

Likes collinsmark and Psinter
  • #3,405
Stealth cat.

Likes Lord Anoobis and collinsmark
  • #3,406

• #3,407
Three rare clouded leopard cubs, two males and a female, were born Wednesday, March 30.

http://www.pdza.org/clouded-leopard-cubs/

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes DennisN
  • #3,408
AWWWW! THEY'RE SO CUTE! Clouded leopards are my FAVORITES! :smile:

• #3,409
giphy.gif

Likes Hoophy and collinsmark
  • #3,410
Technology can be frustrating
ONPJsxc.gif

Likes Borg
  • #3,411

Likes Tsu and Pepper Mint
  • #3,412
Maybe this has been posted before, but who cares? :woot:

• #3,414
The pictures and videos of cats on this thread are just so cute! One video on the internet is amazing as it shows a family cat coming to the rescue of a small boy on a tricycle, who was being attacked by a neighborhood dog. The cat races towards the attacking dog and appears to do a body slam, like a linebacker in a football game. The dog flees with the family cat in hot pursuit. The kitty breaks off the chase, goes under a nearby car, and back to the kid on the tricycle, apparently to defend him from any further attacks.

Likes Pepper Mint
  • #3,416
What an adorable collection of cats. Their coat colors are especially pretty. This Fall I'll be house sitting my sister's two cats, the male having identical coloration as these reddish-tan cats. No doubt mice are scarce on this island.

Likes DennisN and Pepper Mint
  • #3,417

Likes Pepper Mint, Borg and DennisN
  • #3,418
Hang in there, baby, Friday's coming!

• #3,419
Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a cat of wealth and taste. ...

Likes Evo, Tsu, DennisN and 1 other person
  • #3,420
"Hand over dat mouse or my boys'll take care of ya, see?"

31096_53f3664fc3be9487765787a4149ec2e0_large.jpg

Likes OCR, Tsu, DennisN and 3 others
  • #3,421
jtbell said:
31096_53f3664fc3be9487765787a4149ec2e0_large.jpg
Mafia.

Likes Sophia
  • #3,422
Bouncy cats... :smile:

Likes Evo, Tsu and jtbell
  • #3,423
Likes DennisN and QuantumQuest
  • #3,426
Ringtail Possum Thinks Australian Cat Is Its Daddy, Won’t Let Go
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ringtail-possum-thinks-australian-cat-153538457.html

The infant possum, whose story was first reported by Australia’s 9 News, was separated from its mother and had “jumped aboard Oscar the cat for warmth and company.”

Although Oscar wasn’t ready to be a father, he was gentle and didn’t hurt the tiny baby

Likes fresh_42
  • #3,428
Source
M9KtWAb.gif

Last night I dreamed I bought a baby cat. We played all day and when night fell, just for being the first time I allowed it to sleep next to me. I hugged it so that it would be warm and we were happy.

But then I wake up. Back to real life. With no pet whatsoever (-.-) .

• #3,429
Forget the Super Bowl! Here's yesterday's real event:

Likes Psinter, berkeman and fresh_42
  • #3,430
Psinter said:
S a baby cat. We played all day and when night fell, just for being the first time I allowed it to sleep next to me. I hugged it so that it would be warm and we were happy

But then I wake up. Back to real life. With no pet whatsoever (-.-) .
Are you sure you didn't roll over in your sleep and squash it? :nb)