Math related images for movie and book titles

In summary, the person who guesses the title of the movie correctly then gets to create their own image.
Ok here we go. This is the name of a song.

songpic1.png

Physics news on Phys.org
Chris L T521 said:
Ok here we go. This is the name of a song.

songpic1.png

It's of course a shot in the dark...

My guess:

Strawberry Fields Forever?

anemone said:
It's of course a shot in the dark...

My guess:

Strawberry Fields Forever?

Yes, that's it! Looks like it was on the easy side again. I'll have to make it harder next time (which in turn will make it harder for me to draw!) (Devil)

The ball's back in your court, anemone! :)

Chris L T521 said:
I'll have to make it harder next time (which in turn will make it harder for me to draw!) (Devil)

I'm very looking forward to see the next image of yours in this case!

Now, the image below relates to a short TV film title:
View attachment 1405

Attachments

• MG_5.JPG
    MG_5.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 104
anemone said:
I'm very looking forward to see the next image of yours in this case!

Now, the image below relates to a short TV film title:
View attachment 1405

I believe either the image was not enough of a clue or since this film is not aired in the U.S., you guys are simply unfamiliar with it...so I am going to reveal the title of it here. It's called Solid Geometry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid_Geometry_%28film%29)

Whoever wants to jump in and go next is welcome to do so. :D

\(\displaystyle 2\pi -3\sqrt{6}\gamma+i\log 2-G+\zeta(2)-\frac{\sqrt{2-\sqrt{7}}{}}{2+\sqrt{3}}=?\, \text{(ine)}\)It's a film... Fairly recent (can't be more than 10 years old, I'd think)

Hint...

What are all of the terms on the LHS?

DreamWeaver said:
\(\displaystyle 2\pi -3\sqrt{6}\gamma+i\log 2-G+\zeta(2)-\frac{\sqrt{2-\sqrt{7}}{}}{2+\sqrt{3}}=?\, \text{(ine)}\)It's a film... Fairly recent (can't be more than 10 years old, I'd think)

DreamWeaver said:
Hint...

What are all of the terms on the LHS?

Hi DreamWeaver,

Your hint suggests one has to be familiar with the advanced integration technique in order to come up with an educated guess to your image :)...but, I decided to take a stab at it!

Could it be:

A beautiful mind?

Hi DreamWeaver,

I think it is safe to say that we are all stumped, and so I would now ask for you to reveal the answer, and then post another puzzle for us. :)

anemone said:
Hi DreamWeaver,

I think it is safe to say that we are all stumped, and so I would now ask for you to reveal the answer, and then post another puzzle for us. :)

I second the motion (it has been more than two weeks), and would propose that in the future if a puzzle is not solved within a week's time, then the one who posted the unsolved puzzle should then give the solution and has the option of posting another puzzle, or letting whomever posts another puzzle first, have the next turn. If no one solves a puzzle, and the person who has posted the puzzle has not given the solution within ten days of posting the puzzle and stated their decision whether to post again or let someone else post, then their turn is forfeited.

I am open to other suggestions. :D

It's been 5 days with no response, so I say anyone may have the next turn. (Smoking)

I have a good picture that I created after watching a movie about a month ago and I thought that it is a great movie and the title of it is suitable to be used in this thread!

A movie title that consists of two words:

View attachment 1538

@Dreamweaver, I still hope to hear from you about the title that you had in mind to make up that advanced integration image for us.

Attachments

• MG_6.JPG
    MG_6.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 65
Hi folks,

It appears that my image is too difficult for interpretation.

The title of the movie that I had in mind is "The Illusionist(The Illusionist (2006) - IMDb)".:)