Mext Scholarship: Get Help Preparing for Physics Exam

• Thread starter DanHoro
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Scholarship
In summary, the speaker is trying to obtain a scholarship and one of the requirements is a physics exam. They do not feel confident in their current knowledge and are looking for books to study from. They have been recommended to look for free books and videos online and are open to studying in English. They apologize for any inconvenience with their English writing.
DanHoro
This year I am triyng to obtain the mext scholarship. One of the requeriments is going truth a lot of exams, one of them is the physics one, when i saw the previous test , i realized that with my current knowledge i can not even get a 30/100. In my country most of the subjects on the test are not explored so well in high school, because of this i do not really know where can i start studying. Can someone recomendme books from where i can study all the theory involded in this test?

Here is a previous test http://www.studyjapan.go.jp/pdf/questions/10/ga-phy.pdf

Note: I am no really good with my english redaction, i apologize for inconvenience.

DanHoro said:
This year I am triyng to obtain the mext scholarship. One of the requeriments is going truth a lot of exams, one of them is the physics one, when i saw the previous test , i realized that with my current knowledge i can not even get a 30/100. In my country most of the subjects on the test are not explored so well in high school, because of this i do not really know where can i start studying. Can someone recomendme books from where i can study all the theory involded in this test?

Here is a previous test http://www.studyjapan.go.jp/pdf/questions/10/ga-phy.pdf

Note: I am no really good with my english redaction, i apologize for inconvenience.
I galnced at your link and it looks like basic Mechanics/E&M/Optics/Thermo. If you've studied calculus any of the introductory books in the textbook section of the fourms would be a good start. Alternatively, there are various free books/videos online which you can find that are just as good.

I'm assuming japanese is your first language right? I don't know where you would find any good resources in your native language, but they must exist. Try googling to see if any of your universities put up free physics videos/texts.

Student100 said:
I galnced at your link and it looks like basic Mechanics/E&M/Optics/Thermo. If you've studied calculus any of the introductory books in the textbook section of the fourms would be a good start. Alternatively, there are various free books/videos online which you can find that are just as good.

I'm assuming japanese is your first language right? I don't know where you would find any good resources in your native language, but they must exist. Try googling to see if any of your universities put up free physics videos/texts.

My native language is spanish, but i do not have any problem with reading english books. Recentely in my city i looked for a tutor, he said to me that he do not dominate those topics, i will look for the books that you mentioned. Thank you.

Related to Mext Scholarship: Get Help Preparing for Physics Exam

1. What is the Mext Scholarship?

The Mext Scholarship is a program offered by the Japanese government to provide financial support for international students who wish to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies in Japan.

2. How can I apply for the Mext Scholarship?

The application process for the Mext Scholarship varies depending on the country you are applying from. Generally, you will need to submit an application to the Japanese embassy or consulate in your home country. You should also check with your chosen university in Japan for any additional application requirements.

3. What are the eligibility requirements for the Mext Scholarship?

The eligibility requirements for the Mext Scholarship also vary depending on the country you are applying from. However, some general requirements include having a strong academic record, being in good physical and mental health, and possessing the necessary language proficiency for your chosen program of study.

4. Are there any specific tips for preparing for the physics exam for the Mext Scholarship?

First, make sure to thoroughly review all the concepts and formulas covered in your physics courses. It may also be helpful to practice solving sample exam questions and familiarize yourself with the format of the exam. Additionally, seek out study resources and practice materials specifically geared towards the Mext Scholarship physics exam.

5. When is the best time to start preparing for the physics exam for the Mext Scholarship?

The earlier you start preparing, the better. It is recommended to begin reviewing and practicing at least 6 months before the exam date. This will give you enough time to thoroughly cover all the material and identify any areas where you may need extra help.