Need help with circuits? Check out these tutorials for BSECE students!

• Thread starter Secre
  • Start date
In summary, if you are a BSECE student in need of help with circuits, there are various tutorials available to assist you. These tutorials cover a wide range of topics, from basic circuit principles to more advanced concepts. They are designed to provide clear explanations and step-by-step instructions, making it easier for students to understand and apply their knowledge in practical settings. With the help of these tutorials, BSECE students can improve their understanding of circuits and excel in their studies.
Secre
How did you find PF?
I'm looking on how to analyze ac circuits with dc sources using superposition theorem.
Hi guys, I'm a 2nd year BSECE student. I'm looking for tutorials and helps as well specially about circuits.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

For specific questions, start a thread in the Homework Help, Engineering forum. Be sure to show what you think are the Relevant Equations, and show your work on the solution. You will get good tutorial help there as long as you show your effort.

For questions related to learning materials, you can start a new thread in the Academic Advising forum with what kind of materials you are looking for.

Enjoy the PF!

Likes Secre
I'll do it, thanks.

Likes berkeman