Need some good minds to wrap around this

• Thread starter xild
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about a person's experience at a spiritual science conference where they saw a ghost-like form emerge from the leader of the conference and a hazy grey form around their friend. They were skeptical and believed it may have been a hallucination caused by the strong magnetic field from a large Tesla coil. They have been searching for a logical explanation and have not received a satisfying answer. The conversation then turned to discussing the potential link between electro-magnetic fields and entity manifestations, and the possibility that the person's experience was a hypnotically induced hallucination. In summary, the
My cousin said he saw something, but couldn't describe it, our friend in the back seat agreed that he felt something, but didn't mention seeing anything. Since all 3 of us agreed that we had felt something, I'm convinced something out of the ordinary happened. Maybe I just have a more vivid imagination they my cousin and friends. If I had been alone, I doubt I would even remember the event today.

I'm much more inclined to believe that it was some strange shift in Earth's magnetic field, a sudden dip in air pressure, or some other natural phenomenon.

Physics news on Phys.org
99.99% of the time an halluciantion
0.01% of the time a neurobiologically induced quantum glitch that is semiotically contextuallized by the human observer

kdinser said:
If I had been alone, I doubt I would even remember the event today.

I'm much more inclined to believe that it was some strange shift in Earth's magnetic field, a sudden dip in air pressure, or some other natural phenomenon.

Yes, I'd say quite natural but not in the paradigm of most people and none of the above mentioned causalities.

I find it difficult to accept that you wouldn't remember losing here and now and having such a profound vision if you had been alone.