PF PHOTO CONTEST - Bad Picture 3 (8/2-8/8)

In summary: Seriously, what the heck am I doing with my life?:mad:In summary, Bad Picture 3 has many bad pictures to choose from.
Ok, I have a bad angle picture of the fruit bat along the lines of larkspur's picture, and some really out of focus ones, but I have an eerie alien rabbit giving off green rays and a spectoral squirrel in mid air in one photo along with weird lights. I have no idea how it happened since the next shot just shows a perfectly normal landscape.

Which do you guys want?

I don't think the alien bunny is winning material but it's weird.

Physics news on Phys.org
Alex:) said:
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5521/dsc01518yw3.jpg

I hit and displaced the tripod while moving around the red flashlight :)
bad enough?

bad?----that is ONE INTERESTING photo, there, bud------that could win some photo contest

Last edited by a moderator:
rewebster said:
bad?----that is ONE INTERESTING photo, there, bud------that could win some photo contest

Disqualified then :smile:

Evo said:
Ok, I have a bad angle picture of the fruit bat along the lines of larkspur's picture, and some really out of focus ones, but I have an eerie alien rabbit giving off green rays and a spectoral squirrel in mid air in one photo along with weird lights. I have no idea how it happened since the next shot just shows a perfectly normal landscape.

Which do you guys want?

I don't think the alien bunny is winning material but it's weird.

Bad angles are not uncommon but weird aliens are definitely original. So that's what I would vote for.

Picture%20082.jpg

Do I understand correctly that Zenparticle shot is so bad it even doesn't exist?

I have several similar shots on my negatives - just an empty space.

Borek said:
Do I understand correctly that Zenparticle shot is so bad it even doesn't exist?

I have several similar shots on my negatives - just an empty space.

Maybe it's a picture of an "X". If so, it's a pretty good shot, and probably doesn't qualify for this contest.

Honestly you guys can't see it? I can...

Zenparticle said:
Honestly you guys can't see it? I can...

Maybe some can, but I just get an "X". What image server do you use?

Ok this is strange no I don't see anything either, but I saw it when i logged on- I was using picasa let me try and fix that sorry!

I'm not even getting an "X" - just a blank post with no characters, no image, nada.

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/9756/picture082pk0.jpg

Hope you can see this one!

No idea what is bad about this picture - these are not its glasses?

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/7330/e314152e1445dd4502db9a4kd5.jpg

I was in the car and the car moved when I was trying to take a picture.

So far the "bad" photos containing lights are incredible images. :biggrin:

Borek said:
No idea what is bad about this picture - these are not its glasses?

:smile:

Last edited:
Great one!

But no "badiness" if you ask me :wink: This one will better fit "city lights" or "light in motion".

Borek said:
Great one!

But no "badiness" if you ask me :wink: This one will better fit "city lights" or "light in motion".

Actually it's bad because I didn't get the picture I wanted and it wasn't supposed to be streaky. :smile:

Those are all beautiful pictures!

Ok, mine is really BAD, in about as bad as a picture can get. I was told that it's like one of those old "Magic Eye" pictures where you don't see anything until after you stare at it a bit.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/417/camerapictures295ae1.jpg

The picture has a rabbit and two squirrels. See if you can find them. Here is the link to the picture I snapped 3 seconds after this one if you want to see what the picture was of.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1823921&postcount=237

What a beautiful bad picture Christina.

And erm :rolleyes: Evo, I though this was a photo contest, isn't it. How did you get a hold of that excellent top painting of Barnett Newman from his grey period (1961-1964), called "Who is afraid of grey red and white". :-p

Evo said:
Those are all beautiful pictures!

Ok, mine is really BAD, in about as bad as a picture can get. I was told that it's like one of those old "Magic Eye" pictures where you don't see anything until after you stare at it a bit.

The picture has a rabbit and two squirrels. See if you can find them. Here is the link to the picture I snapped 3 seconds after this one if you want to see what the picture was of.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1823921&postcount=237

It's cool...at first it's just blur, but as you stare for a while the bunny and squirrel come through like ghosts...<squint!>...I can only make out one squirrel...

The other squirrel is jumping into the frame from the left. Excellent action shot Evo. Disqualified!

I have these pictures of a cave from China in which the water dropping in the cave kept being focused by my camera instead of the scenery that I was trying to capture. Its a shame that I deleted them. The memory card on our camera is so small.

The far left there is one squirrel leaping in Lisa.

Ooohh...I see it now!

Evo, why are the animals glowing with bright devil-eyes? Was this place near Love Canal or Three Mile Island?

turbo-1 said:
Evo, why are the animals glowing with bright devil-eyes? Was this place near Love Canal or Three Mile Island?
I don't get why the eyes are glowing. As you can see in the other picture I linked to, it was broad daylight.

It's obvious that the bunny is putting out evil greenish rays aimed at the squirrel, and the red object is some demonic force, you can just barely see the life force of the squirrel next to the rabbit. The squirrel jumping in from the left was apparently vaporized before he landed as he is not in the next shot.

I wonder if I should post this on some paranormal websites and ask people to interpret the photo, explaining that the hair on the back of my neck was standing up and I could just feel this dark, oppresive presence as I was snapping the picture? :-p

lisab said:
It's cool...at first it's just blur, but as you stare for a while the bunny and squirrel come through like ghosts...<squint!>...I can only make out one squirrel...

OMG! You're right! If you squint, you can see the squirrel and bunny in the middle. Is there another squirrel mid-leap to the far left? That's a pretty amazing bad photo (as opposed to an amazingLY bad photo). :biggrin:

Evo said:
I wonder if I should post this on some paranormal websites and ask people to interpret the photo, explaining that the hair on the back of my neck was standing up and I could just feel this dark, oppresive presence as I was snapping the picture? :-p

:smile: You could tell them you were able to capture their auras, one a bright green one, and another all red and diffuse. Ask them what it means. :smile:

rewebster said:

hehe, thanks bud :)
that's really funny, though - well, ZapperZ, please let me know if I should submit another picture

Moonbear said:
:smile: You could tell them you were able to capture their auras, one a bright green one, and another all red and diffuse. Ask them what it means. :smile:
OMG! They were attuning their chakras, as wild animals often do, and you caught them at it.

turbo-1 said:
OMG! They were attuning their chakras, as wild animals often do, and you caught them at it.
Well, I do live on ancient Indian lands...

GeorginaS said:
So far the "bad" photos containing lights are incredible images. :biggrin:

:smile:

yeah--esp. ~christina~ 's

Evo---that's probably the worst or best 'bad' photo so far

Alex:) said:
hehe, thanks bud :)
that's really funny, though - well, ZapperZ, please let me know if I should submit another picture

I must admit that I don't see any thing "bad" with regards to the quality of the picture. So I'm not sure how well it fits in with the theme. Ultimately, it is up to the members who will vote to decide. So you may, if you want, keep it, or remove it and resubmit.

Zz.

Everyone has such "pretty" bad pictures. You know I can't resist "bling".

Nice one Zz!