Plame Was Working On The Iran Nuclear Situation

• News
  • Thread starter edward
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Nuclear
In summary: Plame after she was outed?I do believe that Iran and nuclear weapons is a hot topic right now.:rolleyes:After she was outed, she left the CIA and returned to the United States.
chemisttree said:
Being married to a US ambassador is a TERRIBLE cover. They are the first to be suspected of espionage by the other side.

Now that's just funny!
Wow so every spouse of every diplomat in the world is a trained spy

Well in your world anyway :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Art said:
Wow so every spouse of every diplomat in the world is a trained spy

Well in your world anyway :smile:
As a credentialed diplomat, Joe Wilson would have at most been at most expelled from countries if he had been suspected of espionage. Plame would have been arrested, imprisoned, interrogated, and perhaps tortured if she was suspected to be involved in espionage. She may well have been executed. People don't realize that a NOC working for the CIA is one of the CIAs most valuable assets, and that they are at far greater risk than any agent with official cover. They, their assets, and their potential recruits are irreplaceable. The administration members who outed her deserve to be prosecuted as the traitors they are.

turbo-1 said:
The administration members who outed her deserve to be prosecuted as the traitors they are.

My sentiments exactly. Only with a little more emphasis!

But their IED's work fine I'm told.

chemisttree said:
But their IED's work fine I'm told.
The US has heavily armed the Shia (friends of Iran) and the IEDs have been linked to the Sunni insurgency and Al Qaida activities. Can you explain why the Iranian government would want to arm the Sunnis and Al Qaida with IED's? That's the responsibility of Bush's friends in Saudi Arabia. Aside from mere assertions, the administration has provided no evidence that the government of Iran is shipping IEDs or their components into Iraq. Remember the WMDs that Saddam had that made him a threat to the region? Remember the yellowcake that Saddam tried to buy from Niger? Remember the aluminum tubing that HAD to be intend for use in centrifuges in an enrichment plant, despite the fact that the material was unsuited for that purpose? All flimsy fabricated "evidence" and all discredited. Every time a new piece of "intelligence" needs to be touted, the administration fabricates it and pushes it out to a friendly patsy who "discovers" it and feeds it back to them, so the administration can leak it to the Bob Novaks, the Judith Millers, and the Tucker Carlsons of the world, who repeat it with NO attempt at confirmation or investigative journalism. These are GOP shills, not reporters. Their idea of getting independent confirmation is asking Paul Wolfowitz whether Karl Rove is lying.