Sex Improves Nasal Breathing: New Use for Sexual Intercourse

• Thread starter Frabjous
  • Start date
In summary, a study found that sexual intercourse with climax can be as effective as using a nasal decongestant in improving nasal breathing for up to 60 minutes in patients with nasal obstruction. This can be a natural and enjoyable alternative to medication.
Frabjous
Gold Member
Likes BillTre
Biology news on Phys.org
Oh, oh.
My nose is stuffy again honey.

• Haha
Likes berkeman and Frabjous
BillTre said:
Oh, oh.
My nose is stuffy again honey.
or
Let me help you with your stuffy nose.

Likes BillTre
  • Haha
Likes pinball1970 and BillTre
I have lots of sex. I store it in my refrigerator.

-Dan

FAQ: Sex Improves Nasal Breathing: New Use for Sexual Intercourse

What is the main finding of the study "Sex Improves Nasal Breathing: New Use for Sexual Intercourse"?

The main finding of the study is that engaging in sexual intercourse can lead to an improvement in nasal breathing, potentially providing relief from nasal congestion.

How does sexual intercourse improve nasal breathing?

Sexual intercourse may improve nasal breathing through a combination of physiological responses, including increased blood flow, the release of certain hormones, and the overall relaxation of the body, which can reduce nasal congestion.

Is the improvement in nasal breathing long-lasting?

The improvement in nasal breathing observed in the study is typically temporary, lasting for a few hours post-intercourse. More research is needed to determine any long-term effects.

Can this method be used as a treatment for chronic nasal congestion?

While the study suggests that sexual intercourse can temporarily improve nasal breathing, it should not be considered a primary treatment for chronic nasal congestion. Individuals with persistent nasal issues should consult a healthcare professional for appropriate treatment options.

Are there any risks associated with using sexual intercourse to improve nasal breathing?

There are no specific risks associated with using sexual intercourse to improve nasal breathing, provided that it is consensual and safe. However, it is important to consider overall health, relationship dynamics, and personal comfort when exploring this potential benefit.