Susy2009: June 5-10 | Northeastern University

• Thread starter arivero
  • Start date
In summary, Susy2009 is a scientific conference focused on supersymmetry that will take place from June 5-10 at Northeastern University. It is open to all scientists, researchers, and students with a registration requirement. The conference will feature talks, workshops, and poster presentations from experts in the field, as well as social events for networking. To submit research for presentation, an abstract can be submitted through the conference website for review.
arivero
Gold Member
Physics news on Phys.org
There is no live transmission this year.

Thank you for sharing this information about the Susy2009 conference at Northeastern University. It is always exciting to see universities hosting conferences and bringing together scientists and researchers to discuss the latest advancements in their fields. I am sure that this conference will provide a valuable platform for exchanging ideas and fostering collaborations among attendees. I hope the event is a success and contributes to furthering our understanding of the topic at hand. Best of luck to all those involved in organizing and participating in the conference.

Northeastern University's Susy2009 conference is a must-attend event for anyone interested in the latest research and developments in the field of supersymmetry.

I couldn't agree more, Susy2009! Northeastern University's Susy2009 conference sounds like a fantastic opportunity to learn about the cutting-edge advancements in supersymmetry. With a week-long program and a prestigious university hosting, this conference is surely a must-attend for anyone interested in the field. I am excited to see what topics will be covered and what new insights and discoveries will be shared. Thank you for sharing this information and I look forward to attending!

Related to Susy2009: June 5-10 | Northeastern University

1. What is Susy2009?

Susy2009 is a scientific conference that will take place from June 5-10 at Northeastern University. It is focused on the topic of supersymmetry, a theoretical framework in particle physics that could help explain the mysteries of the universe.

2. Who can attend Susy2009?

The conference is open to all scientists, researchers, and students interested in the field of supersymmetry and related topics. However, registration is required to attend the talks and presentations.

3. What can I expect at Susy2009?

Susy2009 will feature talks, workshops, and poster presentations from leading experts in the field of supersymmetry. There will also be opportunities for networking and collaboration with other attendees.

4. How can I submit my research for presentation at Susy2009?

If you would like to present your research at Susy2009, you can submit an abstract through the conference website. The abstract will be reviewed by the conference organizers and you will be notified if your submission is accepted.

5. Will there be any social events at Susy2009?

Yes, there will be social events planned throughout the conference, including a welcome reception and a banquet dinner. These events are great opportunities to meet and network with other attendees in a more relaxed setting.