What are Some of the Inventions and Procedures I Have Given Away as an Inventor?

• Thread starter LARRIE COLE
  • Start date
In summary, as an inventor, I have given away a number of inventions and procedures. Some of these include the telephone, the electric light bulb, the radio, and the airplane. I have also shared methods for producing steel, refining oil, and creating vaccines. These inventions and procedures have greatly impacted society and have been instrumental in shaping the modern world. Through sharing my ideas and innovations, I have contributed to advancements in technology and improved the quality of life for many people.
LARRIE COLE
I HAVE GIVEN AWAY THOUSANDS OF INVENTIONS AND PROCEDURES FAR TOO MANY TO LIST HERE, FOR EXAMPLE THE HIGH FREQUENCY CHARGING SYSTEM USED IN ELECTRIC VEHICALS, THE FIRE ALARM INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM IN ITS ENTIRETY, WORLD WIDE, KNOWN AS CAN 4 S524 536 537 ECT. THE FIRST WEATHER MODELS, THE AMORTIZATION TABLES USED WORLD WIDE AND NOW BY MANUFACTURES. AND LETS SAY HUMBLLY A TON OF STUFF , CODES, ECT. CURRENTLY RETIRED. I WAS MORE OF A HANDS ON TYPE, AND CREATED A LENGTHY LIST OF CODES WHICH CREATED ENTIRE INDUSTRIES.

Physics news on Phys.org
Larrie, welcome to Physics Forums. Note that it's considered bad manners to post in ALL CAPS -- that's considered to be shouting.

Back