What is the charge for Hexaminotriphenylene?

In summary, the chemical formula for Hexaminotriphenylene is C18H15N3. Its molecular weight is 273.33 g/mol and it has no charge. The melting point of Hexaminotriphenylene is approximately 301-307 °C. It has potential applications in organic semiconductors, solar cells, and as a building block for supramolecular structures.
deepalakshmi
I have seen the structures like X3 (HITP)2 (X = Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Rh, Os, Ir). Can I replace X with Mg? Will it be stable?

Chemistry news on Phys.org
No idea, but one thing definitely asks for attention: what does Mg miss, that all other metals listed have?

well, all the other elements are transition elements where as Mg is not.

Yep - that makes me doubt stability. But it is just a guess.

HITP MOFs are generally formed with metals in a square planar configuration, which isn’t found in magnesium compounds.

Related to What is the charge for Hexaminotriphenylene?

```html

What is the molecular formula of Hexaminotriphenylene?

The molecular formula of Hexaminotriphenylene is C18H12N6.

What is the charge of Hexaminotriphenylene?

Hexaminotriphenylene is a neutral molecule, so it has no net charge.

What is the structure of Hexaminotriphenylene?

Hexaminotriphenylene consists of a triphenylene core with six amino groups attached to it.

What are the common uses of Hexaminotriphenylene?

Hexaminotriphenylene is often used in organic electronics and materials science, particularly in the development of organic semiconductors and light-emitting diodes (LEDs).

Is Hexaminotriphenylene soluble in water?

Hexaminotriphenylene is generally not soluble in water due to its large, planar aromatic structure and lack of polar functional groups.

```