What software did this armchair scientist design for academic use?

• Thread starter Anko
  • Start date
In summary, the armchair scientist designed a software for academic use that allows for streamlined organization and management of research data and academic resources. The software also includes features such as note-taking, citation generation, and data analysis tools to aid in the research process. Additionally, it offers a collaborative platform for sharing and discussing research with colleagues. Overall, the software aims to improve efficiency and productivity for academics conducting research.
Anko
How did you find PF?
I've known about this forum since about 2010. That's when I enrolled at a university to complete a graduate diploma in mathematics.
I'm a bit of an armchair scientist these days. I have written software at the academic level; one was a circuit design program for a university EE department. The other was an assembler for a handful of different CPUs, e.g the 8080 and the 6802. I designed and wrote a system of programs that was extendable, to any 8-bit processor; there weren't any restrictions that limited my software to 8 bits though.

Likes Astronuc
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Back