What stress analysis questions do you have? Let me help!

In summary, if you have any questions about stress analysis, I am here to help. As an expert summarizer, I can provide concise and clear explanations of any content related to stress analysis. Whether it's understanding the basics or delving into more complex topics, I have the knowledge and expertise to help you better understand this important subject. Don't hesitate to reach out to me for assistance with any stress analysis questions you may have.
Gordon Mutten
Hi,
My name is Gordon Mutten. I have been a stress engineer for 40 years working on aircraft, spacecraft , and several other products involving metals and composites etc. I would like to offer my help with simple stress analysis questions. I am soon to start a website for this subject so I want to find out what people want to know how to do.
So, I look forward to hearing from members of Physics Forums with particular difficulties they have experienced and what would be a good way to put this over. I am thinking videos at the moment perhaps with pdfs that go with them.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Gordon! Great to have you!