What's Your Peculiar World Knowledge Score?

In summary, the conversation is about taking a test on a website that measures peculiar world interest. The test is not a measure of intelligence, but rather a measure of knowledge about interesting facts. The test is for entertainment purposes and having a high peculiar interest in the world may indicate a cosmopolitan personality. The results are not categorized in any original way.
Mickey
I signed up and made a test on that site Evo was linking to. It's kind of hard, but it's not supposed to be a measure of intelligence, just a measure of how well you know some peculiar but interesting facts. I hope you find them interesting. :smile:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9310708114745630518

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You scored 78 peculiar world interest!

Any result to this test is a good one, when you think about. If you don't have a high peculiar interest in the world, you are likely very suited to your local surroundings. If you have peculiar interest in the world, then you might be a very cosmopolitan person. Whatever the case, this test is for edutainment purposes only, so I hope you found it amusing and interesting. :)

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on peculiarity

Intruiging.

I should also point out that everybody will see that paragraph at the end. I couldn't think of anything original to categorize the results. I'll do that for another quiz. :redface:

Related to What's Your Peculiar World Knowledge Score?

What is the Peculiar World Interest Test?

The Peculiar World Interest Test is a psychological assessment designed to measure an individual's level of interest and curiosity about unusual or peculiar topics and phenomena.

How is the test administered?

The test is typically administered online and consists of a series of multiple-choice questions that ask about different strange or unconventional topics.

What does the test measure?

The test measures an individual's level of interest and curiosity about peculiar topics and phenomena, which can provide insights into their personality and thought processes.

Is the test reliable and valid?

Yes, the Peculiar World Interest Test has been extensively researched and has been found to have high levels of reliability and validity. It has also been used in various studies and has been shown to be a useful tool for measuring interest in unusual topics.

Can the results of the test be used to make predictions?

The results of the test should not be used as the sole basis for making predictions about an individual's behavior or actions. However, they can provide valuable information about their interests and thought patterns, which can be useful for further exploration and understanding.