Where is Egypt? Geography & Location

• News
  • Thread starter Borek
  • Start date
In summary, Fox News seems to be struggling to keep up with the breaking news in Egypt. Their map seems to be an old error that has been circulating online.
Evo said:
You now have zero points.

:bugeye:

(Runs and hides as the light sabers fire up!)

Physics news on Phys.org
berkeman said:

:biggrin:

Solomon Grundy,
Born on a Monday,
Pf'ed Tuesday,
Modded on Wednesday,
Again on Thursday,
Yet more on Friday,
Banned on Saturday,
Forgotten by Sunday.
This is the end
Of Solomon Grundy.

(PF Infraction version)

berkeman said:

:smile::smile::smile:

evil-penguin.jpg

Evo said:
You did get an infraction, I never knew! Actually, those infractions expire now, so I am removing it. You now have zero points.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: {sniff} :frown: I know...

2jayre1.jpg

Creative director – Sarah P.

:smile:

Lacy is sleeping right? :bugeye:

That's Northern Israel right? Or is that southern? At any rate, happy to be out of the Heat!

Lacy33 said:
happy to be out of the Heat!

sigh... I thought you gonna...(:smile:)

So now S Palin can see Ice-rael from her back porch, Huh?
Got one thing to say about that rifle toten cow girl. If she starts shootin towards Ice-rael, she better know that Ice-rael Army will have her filled with cookie dough before she gits her rifle out of that handy-dandy carrin case, You betcha!~ :-p

Lacy33 said:
So now S Palin can see Ice-rael from her back porch, Huh?
Got one thing to say about that rifle toten cow girl. If she starts shootin towards Ice-rael, she better know that Ice-rael Army will have her filled with cookie dough before she gits her rifle out of that handy-dandy carrin case, You betcha!~ :-p

Hey, you do her pretty well. I had no idea that was one of your talents! :wink:

berkeman said:
Hey, you do her pretty well. I had no idea that was one of your talents! :wink:

Sure can do a failed teen age beauty queen, peanutbutter for brains, never finish what ja begin all natural mother, leave the responsability for still nursing daddy, dangerous big mouth with more guts than John Wanye and less finesse than Charles Bronson takin a piece of city trash off the stoop wearin way too much makeup cause I think I'm just the biggest hottie Washington has ever seen. And any little blond thing thinkin she is going to pretend she's got some class and I don't is going to hear a load from me and a reload.
Now if you want some real Palin just read that trash I put out under Lacy33.

Lacy33 said:
Sure can do a failed teen age beauty queen, peanutbutter for brains, never finish what ja begin all natural mother, leave the responsability for still nursing daddy, dangerous big mouth with more guts than John Wanye and less finesse than Charles Bronson takin a piece of city trash off the stoop wearin way too much makeup cause I think I'm just the biggest hottie Washington has ever seen. And any little blond thing thinkin she is going to pretend she's got some class and I don't is going to hear a load from me and a reload.

Lacy33 said:

If she could have understood or appreciated that excoriation without a week and tutoring, she'd cry. I'm laughing so hard I snorted milk... and I don't drink milk! :eek:

Borek said:
Where exactly is Egypt?

I've been watching Fox all week, and they've nailed it (the correct it) every time I was viewing (which has been about eight hours a day).

It's not like the other news agencies are any better! At least Fox has the guts to tackle the issues head-on, regardless of their political sensitivity or correctness.

I find that a freshing look at things as they are, rather than the way other news agencies sweep certain issues under the rug, if not bow down before them when the news comes on every evening at 5.

Last edited:
Ahhh!

pfwisconsin201102161902.jpg

everything's funny, until, it comes home.

oh [expletive deleted]

Lol.

^ i hear they're pretty cheesed

Muslim -> Taqfir in one night of drinking in WI... they wouldn't stand a chance.

edit: How the hell do you people hold that much liquor anyway?!

nismaratwork said:
Muslim -> Taqfir in one night of drinking in WI... they wouldn't stand a chance.

edit: How the hell do you people hold that much liquor anyway?!

Kids in Wisconsin are WEANED from the breast to the beer bottle. :biggrin:

Tsu said:
Kids in Wisconsin are WEANED from the breast to the beer bottle. :biggrin:

Start them young! Of course.. the French... Russian... Ok... the model for a LOT of the world.

THe thing is, I've been to Russia, and France, and Greece... THEY DON'T DRINK like you people do. Lewis Black was right, WI is the beer capital of known universe... you must have been settled by angry Norseman and thirsty Russians!

Don’t miss the great Midsummer party* in Scandinavia, always a ball.

fylla_46807601.jpg

*More like 'fluid' psychotherapy for people living in a freezer most of the year.

DevilsAvocado said:
Don’t miss the great Midsummer party* in Scandinavia, always a ball.

fylla_46807601.jpg

*More like 'fluid' psychotherapy for people living in a freezer most of the year.

Wow... I've never even SEEN someone that drunk in my life, and I've had at least one drinking experience with Greek and Russian relatives. Still, I can't help but think that people in WI are secretly thining, "Wuss! Get up and stumble around like a man! You're not done until you need a gastric lavage!" :biggrin:

Sorry for going slightly off-topic... but this could explain why some have a hard time finding Egypt... :rolleyes:
nismaratwork said:
Wow... I've never even SEEN someone that drunk in my life

http://www.kossan.se/roliga-bilder/p/somnat_paa_toalett_1.jpg" (<-- Not for sensitive users!)

nismaratwork said:
and I've had at least one drinking experience with Greek and Russian relatives

My feeling is that the Russians are the 'masters' of the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_belts_of_Europe#Vodka_belt". They use vodka as water... even for breakfast! :bugeye:

The Vodka belt
600px-VodkaBelt.png

nismaratwork said:
Still, I can't help but think that people in WI are secretly thining

Swedes and WI folks seem to have a lot in common...

http://www.kossan.se/roliga-bilder/p/behoever_Ol_1.jpg

nismaratwork said:
You're not done until you need a gastric lavage!

Here’s where we differ... no real hard-core Midsummer partyer would lose any time going to the hospital for something this basic... all you need is http://evus.webblogg.se/images/2010/fylla_118869681.jpg" ! (<-- Warning! Absolutely NOT for sensitive users!)

Seriously, the Midsummer partying was very thrilling at 15. At 20 it had become 'routine', and at 25 you started to be ashamed over those "drinking savages" (especially in front of foreigners :blushing:). There’s A LOT of boozing going on that night (in all ages)... make no mistake about it...

Last edited by a moderator:
DevilsAvocado said:
Sorry for going slightly off-topic... but this could explain why some have a hard time finding Egypt... :rolleyes:

http://www.kossan.se/roliga-bilder/p/somnat_paa_toalett_1.jpg" (<-- Not for sensitive users!)

My feeling is that the Russians are the 'masters' of the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_belts_of_Europe#Vodka_belt". They use vodka as water... even for breakfast! :bugeye:

The Vodka belt
600px-VodkaBelt.png

Swedes and WI folks seem to have a lot in common...

http://www.kossan.se/roliga-bilder/p/behoever_Ol_1.jpg

Here’s where we differ... no real hard-core Midsummer partyer would lose any time going to the hospital for something this basic... all you need is http://evus.webblogg.se/images/2010/fylla_118869681.jpg" ! (<-- Warning! Absolutely NOT for sensitive users!)

Seriously, the Midsummer partying was very thrilling at 15. At 20 it had become 'routine', and at 25 you started to be ashamed over those "drinking savages" (especially in front of foreigners :blushing:). There’s A LOT of boozing going on that night (in all ages)... make no mistake about it...

No wonder the English were so damned afraid of your ancestors!
"Summa pia gratia nostra conservando corpora et custodita, de gente fera Normannica nos libera, quae nostra vastat, Deus, regna."(St. Vaast or St. Medard)
trans:
"Our supreme and holy Grace, protecting us and ours, deliver us, God, from the savage race of Northmen which lays waste our realms" (St. Vaast or St. Medard)

It was clearly the advantage of sheer stubborn booziness! :smile:

edit: Great links... I think that's how Elvis died... :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
nismaratwork said:
"Our supreme and holy Grace, protecting us and ours, deliver us, God, from the savage race of Northmen which lays waste our realms" (St. Vaast or St. Medard)

Cheers mate! :smile:

30xc1tw.gif

DevilsAvocado said:
Cheers mate! :smile:

30xc1tw.gif

:smile: Where's his stein of MEAD?!

nismaratwork said:
:smile: Where's his stein of MEAD?!

Mushroooooooooooms

Greg Bernhardt said:
and a bar wench!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

I don't care how we got here... this is the most laughs I've had all day. Given the context, I think it's more than necessary.

cough... got it skipper... :blushing:

Greg Bernhardt said:
where the staff when you need them!? oh ahem *clears throat* back on topic!

10-4 boss!

So... um... Egypt. Northern Africa. yeah... *sweat*