Which forum to post personal theories for discussion

vsrawat
How did you find PF?
Via Google search
Hi
My name is Virendra Singh Rawat, I am 63 years old male, staying at Indore, India. I did my B.Tech in Metullurgy from IIT Kanpur, India in 1985.
I have no formal qualification or training in any dedicated field. I am fascinated by sky and love to see the dance of heavenly bodies. For 20 years I have been watching planets, stars through my 10x20 binocular and 20x50 telescope, just by matching with planetorium software and and with the guidance of members at various email-lists and forums (fora?).

My interest in this area leads me to think a lot about it and I have some personal theories sort of, more like untested, unproven conjectures and even questions that I would like clarification about. No maths in them, just concepts of what is, could be, could have been, like black hole, big bang, twin Sun.

Going through the posts, I understand that we are not allowed to discuss personal theories on this forum. Only published theories can be posted and discussed.

Does that leave a place for me on this forum where I can post my armchair thinking? If not allowed at all here, which other website would you recommend.

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
vsrawat said:
Does that leave a place for me on this forum where I can post my armchair thinking? If not allowed at all here, which other website would you recommend.
No, there is nowhere on PF that such topics would be appropriate. As you've read, we only discuss mainstream theories here. I'm afraid I can't recommend another site, as this is the only website that I visit to discuss science and I don't know of any others off the top of my head that allow personal theories and speculation.

Thread locked.