Which Quark Are You? Take This Personality Test

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Quark
In summary, personality wise which two are you and give a reason why/example:I am Down Bottom. I play soccer a few times a week and overall am cynical with situations. Can't decide between c and s. Not because I am, but because I liked them from the start. My family considers me strange. I consider my self charming. I would have to begin with strange, the reason needs no explanation.
quarks.jpg

Personality wise which two are you and give a reason why/example:

Up: Positive or upbeat
Down: Realist or pessimist
Strange: Goofy or comedian
Charm: Social or life of party
Top: Studious or intellectual
Bottom: AthleticI would say I am Down Bottom. I play soccer a few times a week and overall am cynical with situations :biggrin:

Last edited:
Likes collinsmark and 1oldman2
Physics news on Phys.org
Can't decide between c and s. Not because I am, but because I liked them from the start.

By the way: cynicism doesn't count, that's a sign of smartness and not an aspect of character, like myopia and depressions. They all count as possible side effects for not being stupid. (Sh** storm please at idontcare@write-only-memory.com)

I'm still trying to get my head around your soccer remark, but I'm probably on the wrong continent for this one. And what does that tell me the other way around, for I have watched the two football matches last night that they broadcast here as well as the friendly match between Les Tricolores and the All Blacks the other day ... Cancel c, I guess it's definitely an s.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Greg, this has to be the coolest thread since I've been a member. I want to play.

Up/Down: As a person I like to think I'm upbeat. As a drummer, the downbeat is important, but musically I'm upbeat (I like the ands and the ahs).
Charm/ Strange: You may have to rework this question as some people may find strangeness charming
All that being said, my family considers me strange. I consider my self charming.
Top/Bottom: I'd like to be on top, but I just ain't smart enough. I'm a brick with certain topics. I've always been active, but I am no athlete. Perhaps I exist in a superposition between these two states.

Good fun, I look forward to subsequent responses.

Kevin McHugh said:
Perhaps I exist in a superposition between these two states.
O.k., t-b-superposition is allowed, but the u-d-superposition is reserved to our bipolar friends. :woot::cry:

Likes 1oldman2
fresh_42 said:
O.k., t-b-superposition is allowed, but the u-d-superposition is reserved to our bipolar friends. :woot::cry:

I might qualify :biggrin:.

Down: always the pessimist

Top: Can study for hours at a time without interruption

Bottom: After studying, I can go to the kick boxing gym for an hour workout or get on my bike and ride 50+ miles at a time

I feel like I'm more of a gluon-type. I constantly get stretched to the breaking point before the universe says "Ah, Screw it! Throw him a bone!" and creates a few particles and antiparticles to release the pressure on me.

Likes Tsu, mfb and 1oldman2
I would have to begin with strange, the reason needs no explanation.
second choice would be a "bastard combination" made up of two up quarks, a down quark, a charm quark, and an anti-charm quark, but I'm not sure if I have passed peer review yet. :smile:
(Cool thread by the way) :thumbup:

Reckon I'm more of Up, but a bit Strange with a tad of Charm every now and then.

Greg Bernhardt said:
I am Down Bottom.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Aren't there modern medical procedures that can repair a dragging rear end?

And btw, I must object most strenuously to your oversimplified characterization of Strangian folk as goofy. I know at least one Strangian who goes about in deep and serious contemplation wearing a black hat and cape. He also has a certain admixture of the charm quark, using it in dastardly ways to seduce young ladies with his hypnotic gaze. (Lock up your daughters when he's in town.) :devil:

Likes S.G. Janssens, Tsu and Greg Bernhardt
Drakkith said:
I feel like I'm more of a gluon-type. I constantly get stretched to the breaking point before the universe says "Ah, Screw it! Throw him a bone!" and creates a few particles and antiparticles to release the pressure on me.
You're so colorful.
colorful.png

Likes Drakkith and Greg Bernhardt
strangerep said:
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Aren't there modern medical procedures that can repair a dragging rear end?
:devil:

Yeah, new shocks and maybe air bags in the coil springs. Pre-load the suspension for quicker 60" times :smile:

Strange. I'm the Doctor Stephen Strange Quark.

Up and down.

Drakkith said:

:)) Are you punning or have I misinterpreted this?

Fervent Freyja said:

Puns puns puns! :biggrin:

Fervent Freyja said:
Up and down.
Sure? I very much think it should be the b-quark. And of course with its alternative name!

FAQ: Which Quark Are You? Take This Personality Test

1. What is a quark?

A quark is a fundamental particle that makes up protons and neutrons, which in turn make up atoms. They are one of the building blocks of the universe and are essential for understanding the structure of matter.

2. How many types of quarks are there?

There are six known types of quarks: up, down, charm, strange, top, and bottom. These are often referred to as flavors of quarks.

3. What is the purpose of the "Which Quark Are You?" personality test?

The purpose of this personality test is to determine which of the six types of quarks best represents your personality based on your responses to a series of questions. It is meant to be a fun and lighthearted way to learn more about quarks and their characteristics.

4. Can the results of this personality test change?

No, the results of this personality test cannot change. The type of quark you are assigned is based on your personality traits and cannot be altered.

5. Is this personality test scientifically accurate?

No, this personality test is not scientifically accurate. While it is based on the known characteristics of quarks, it is meant to be a fun and educational tool rather than a scientifically rigorous test.