Who Can Help Me Customize My New MySpace Page?

• Thread starter quantumdude
  • Start date
In summary: Hehehe, if you mean the models, i know a couple of them like 5. The rest just start adding you because they are friends of friends and whatnot...
Kurdt said:
I think you have to be registered as a band to have more than one song.

Nope! Go to projectplaylist.com. You can set up a music player and playlists up to 100 songs (as many lists as you like though!) It's really easy.

My page is now all tuned up. :cool:

http://www.myspace.com/quantumdude

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Tom Mattson said:
Nope! Go to projectplaylist.com. You can set up a music player and playlists up to 100 songs (as many lists as you like though!) It's really easy.

My page is now all tuned up. :cool:

http://www.myspace.com/quantumdude

Neat! If I can't figure it out, I'll be back to ask for details on how to set it up. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, next question. How do you get pictures to show up on your profile page? For the images and videos I have up there now, there was embedding code that I could copy and paste. What do you do when the code isn't provided to you? Oh, and how do you change your avatar?

Tom Mattson said:
OK, next question. How do you get pictures to show up on your profile page? For the images and videos I have up there now, there was embedding code that I could copy and paste. What do you do when the code isn't provided to you? Oh, and how do you change your avatar?
Heheh, you sound like a newbie here. :biggrin:

I really don't know! :cry:

Tom Mattson said:
Oh, and how do you change your avatar?

OK, I figured this one out. I now look like the Sears Tower.

Great playlist Tom!

Astronuc said:
Great playlist Tom!

I agree...I had Tom's page open yesterday while I was in chat, just for the great tunes! :biggrin:

Tom Mattson said:
OK, I figured this one out. I now look like the Sears Tower.
:smile: Thank gawd I wasn't drinking anything!