Why Did I Miss the No-Parking Sign During My Driving Test?

In summary, the person failed their driving test because they didn't see the "parking forbidden" sign.
The only thing I know about you is that you're damn clever and you have very sharp wit!

Physics news on Phys.org
Lisa! said:
The only thing I know about you is that you're damn clever and you have very sharp wit!
Thanks, :smile:

Last edited:
I'm a girl! :rolleyes:

Oops, I forgot!
Offensive smiley changed..

:smile: :smile: Thanks.

Do not hijack my thread about my disgrace and tell me what the Hell could I do. I will propose you some nice alternatives:

i) Killing examiner with an axe,

ii) killing examiner's wife with an envelope filled with Antrax

iii) killing examiner's children by means of a bombing.

iv) killing examiner and all his family gathering them in a closed room and insuflating CO, while I am doing photographs of their faces and laughing at how they dead.

v) Bombing the Centre of Examination

vi) Taking the 7th Sept exam again, knowing I will spend more money and will have only this opportunity before going to USA.

vii) Cutting the examiner's head and hanging it in my dinner room.

viii) Forgetting about driving license and proposing a date to the driving school secretary, which deserves I do that effort again (because she has rejected one time already)

ix) Forgetting about driving license and secretary and only thinking of going to USA, where I could obtain another driving license knowing that it is not exchangeable for another one in Spain.

x) Forgetting about driving. Bicycle is the solution.

xi) Forgetting about writting in this absurd thread again.

What do you think is the best choice??

xii) Get that secretary laid, don't bother about going back to that dumb instructor, enjoy the secretary once more, dump her and look forward to studying in the US.

arildno said:
xii) Get that secretary laid, don't bother about going back to that dumb instructor, enjoy the secretary once more, dump her and look forward to studying in the US.

To be sincere this option is the least probable. That's because she is on holidays from now on to 22th August, and I am not going to see her. What about ffffvcking the examiner's life to make it a Hell?

The examiner's LIFE or WIFE, Clausius2? :wink:

arildno said:
The examiner's LIFE or WIFE, Clausius2? :wink:

BOTH THINGS!

(and the second one is more preferable)

I have an alias for you: Arildno aka Too Fast

You are too fast in replying man!. With you, this seems like a chat. I like it.

Just stop thinking about these kind of things. Do something you like. And when you feel relax, decide about what you'd better to do! o:)

Clausius2 said:
viii) Forgetting about driving license and proposing a date to the driving school secretary, which deserves I do that effort again (because she has rejected one time already)
Oh no please! Then you want to kill her or her bf!

ix) Forgetting about driving license and secretary and only thinking of going to USA, where I could obtain another driving license knowing that it is not exchangeable for another one in Spain.
Is it possible?

x) Forgetting about driving. Bicycle is the solution.
A mechanical engineer who can't drive a car, could be ... I don't know!

[/QUOTE]

It seems like I am completely addicted to driving test I am going to take in August, I post just to tell you that.

Contrary to popular beliefs, a examiner's head is not a wise choice of decor.

Choose ix, first it will only cost you 15 to 25 dollars{US} and you will get more on the road experience while your here. By the time you will go home, you will be a expert driver.

Lisa! said:
A mechanical engineer who can't drive a car, could be ... I don't know!

That's the kind of jokes that just more causes me to be angry, because you've got some of reason :mad: :mad: . Stop those jokes because if not I will release all my fatal fury over you :mad: :cool: . Just now I am like a bomb about exploding. :bugeye:

hypatia said:
Contrary to popular beliefs, a examiner's head is not a wise choice of decor.

Choose ix, first it will only cost you 15 to 25 dollars{US} and you will get more on the road experience while your here. By the time you will go home, you will be a expert driver.

You know Lisa, learn about hypatia. This is comfortable and lives me up. Thanks!

Clausius, you could still try the Sep 7 exam, and if you pass OK, if not, then don't worry about it. Like hypatia says, you will have the opportunity in the US.

Actually a bicycle is a good idea - good exercise. The area around UCSD does have hills though, so that could be somewhat challenging at first.

On the othe hand, the buses have bicycle racks to carry bicycles, so one could take a bus and then use a bicycle at the preferred destination.

BTW, do you have an apartment/flat yet?

Astronuc said:
Clausius, you could still try the Sep 7 exam, and if you pass OK, if not, then don't worry about it. Like hypatia says, you will have the opportunity in the US.

The main problem I would loose the half of cost of my enrollment if I fail. Each enrollment gives you the chance of taking 2 exams, and each enrollment costs about 250 euros (200$$). If I fail, I would loose the second trial, and also I would loose the theoretical pass.

Astro said:
Actually a bicycle is a good idea - good exercise. The area around UCSD does have hills though, so that could be somewhat challenging at first.

Hills, Hills? :smile: Man, I climb MOUNTAINS with my bicycle. Do you know Armstrong has retired? Do you know why?. In fact he feels pain about me. :biggrin:

Astro said:
BTW, do you have an apartment/flat yet?

There are a couple of spanish students friends of mine who are looking for hosting, probably in Mesa. But they haven't found anything yet. Do you have some suggestion better than sleeping in the street?

Clausius2 said:
That's the kind of jokes that just more causes me to be angry, because you've got some of reason :mad: :mad: . Stop those jokes because if not I will release all my fatal fury over you :mad: :cool: . Just now I am like a bomb about exploding. :bugeye:
Sorry! I wanted to say you should forget about x)!

Clausius2 said:
The main problem I would loose the half of cost of my enrollment if I fail. Each enrollment gives you the chance of taking 2 exams, and each enrollment costs about 250 euros (200$$). If I fail, I would loose the second trial, and also I would loose the theoretical pass.
Ouch!

Clausius2 said:
Hills, Hills? :smile: Man, I climb MOUNTAINS with my bicycle.
Excellent - then nothing to worry about. :biggrin:

Clausius2 said:
Do you know Armstrong has retired? Do you know why?. In fact he feels pain about me. :biggrin:
He deserves a rest after his 7th victory of Le Tour de France.

Clausius2 said:
There are a couple of spanish students friends of mine who are looking for hosting, probably in Mesa. But they haven't found anything yet. Do you have some suggestion better than sleeping in the street?
Have you looked on campus? I will ask some friends, and I will look around - I will be in SD next week.

It's best to live near or on campus though - however it is a bit more expensive.

Clausius2 said:
BOTH THINGS!

(and the second one is more preferable)

I have an alias for you: Arildno aka Too Fast

You are too fast in replying man!. With you, this seems like a chat. I like it.
So you agree with me he's Mr. Too Fast! Actually he was too late this time!

too little too fast, i hav intention to fix compeltely the most important part of the engine before bring it to driving test next january but sevearl of other chunks i don't know in engines ruins my plan painfully. danyt! :biggrin:

Lisa!, how is ur car these days, without or with full of gasoline ? how fast is ur car ? can it run itself in 21 yrs from now, what brand is its anyway?

In order to finish this driving test sooner, I say HI to the Texasian, the one and only!, MR :wink:

always and always

have a nice day, brad123, we just don't really like your ugly stomache, perhaps 7 might love it, don't know, just guess.

have a nice driving test everyone...:smile:

See u next time, ur my next, my very next. Don't be quiet, i mnot hunting mice.

Fryerpan said:
Lisa!, how is ur car these days, without or with full of gasoline ? how fast is ur car ? can it run itself in 21 yrs from now, what brand is its anyway?
:bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: We're talking about Clausius2 driving test not me!

xiii) Forget all about driving, secretary...And justtry to learn how to win American women's hearts(or women in general) in order to find a very rich gf in US. Then you don't need to worry about finding an apartment and expences of getting a driving license!
For the first step read "American girls" thread very carefully! for the next step talk to arildno more because he seems to be a master in everything (of course except handeling his coffe machine)!

Lisa! said:
For the first step read "American girls" thread very carefully! for the next step talk to arildno more because he seems to be a master in everything (of course except handeling his coffe machine)!
That is incorrect!

I have troubles with my fridge, and not to mention the tribulations I go through when trying to use my microwave oven or CD player.. :cry:

arildno said:
That is incorrect!

I have troubles with my fridge, and not to mention the tribulations I go through when trying to use my microwave oven or CD player.. :cry:

:smile: :smile: A person like you shouldn't waste his time for doing chores. Others should do all your chores and you just should think and use your mind.

So I am to go about as this all-brain-no-body type, then?

arildno said:
So I am to go about as this all-brain-no-body type, then?
Maybe! Or maybe you don't use your body because you're able to use others' body!

Lisa! said:

I don't care that. Women think as women wherever you find them. Their behavior is Universal, like the Graviational Law. :wink:

Clausius2 said:
I don't care that. Women think as women wherever you find them. Their behavior is Universal, like the Graviational Law. :wink:
You mean you already know evrything about them! :wink:

Don't sweat it, I failed 3 times. :wink: