Writing a Book and Looking for Details

• Thread starter Landesire
  • Start date
In summary, when writing a book and looking for details, it is important to first establish a clear idea of the book's purpose and target audience. This will help guide your research and ensure that you are gathering relevant and useful information. It is also important to carefully evaluate sources and verify the accuracy of information before including it in your book. Organizing your details in a logical and coherent manner will make your book more engaging and easy to follow for readers. Additionally, seeking feedback and input from others can help improve the overall quality of your book. Remember to also give credit to your sources and properly cite them in your book. By following these steps, you can effectively use details to enhance your book and create a compelling and informative read for your audience
Landesire
How did you find PF?
Searching for a forum where I could ask some planetary questions.
I'm writing a fiction novel, and part of it takes place on another planet, across the universe. I'm hoping to find a good forum where I can post the details and attributes about it that I've been developing over the past few years. My goal is to figure out the rotation and revolution so I can get a better idea of when it would be light or dark, and what kind of season it might be (hot or cold). Excited to post about this soon!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Definitely check out our SciFi and World Building forums! :smile:

Likes Landesire
berkeman said:
Welcome to PF. Definitely check out our SciFi and World Building forums! :smile:
Thanks! I definitely will! I’m work full time as a developer and I volunteer to get out the vote for elections, which makes finding time to write a book difficult, but I really hope this forum group can help me move forward. Baby steps!

Likes berkeman